News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
To me right now, this is a key angle if media wants to keep the heat on. The message is simple enough to bother even the most straight-ahead Fordite: "Rob Ford is not cooperating with a police investigation. All they want is an interview, but he's avoiding it." Whatever their political leanings, just that fact would trouble most people.

Asking for the Chief of Police to step aside, as Doug JUST stated on Newstalk 1010, will open the floodgates...

Latest Forum Research poll: 59% want Ford to resign. Approval rating at 43%. 54% think that he has a substance abuse problem. Conducted Monday night.

My guess is Massoudi, of "quantity of marijuana found in car" fame.

That was my first reaction as well. He's pretty much with Ford all the time. I also came across his Facebook page in which he comes across anything but professional. I know he's young and all, but I did not get a good vibe from the way he presented himself.

This isn't about the gala. This is the Fords hearing the jingle of handcuffs and getting their retaliation in first. My guess is a big shoe preparing to drop and they know it.

Just went to check out Massoudi's facebook page - apparently it has been taken down! Do we have a winner here....? (And by 'winner', I mean 'loser')

I can't believe that just because Ford hasn't been arrested for anything yet that they think it means that he can't or won't or that coming out swinging is the way to deal with all this. Again, WOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back