News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it too late to offer a theme for the Rally?

YOUR EMPLOYERS WANT ANSWERS.

It acknowledges his love of business and established the citizenry as the true (somewhat) powerbase.

If Ford crashes and burns and is unable or unwilling to run, expect Minan-Wong, Mammoliti and Shelley Carroll to all jump into the mosh pit with Karen Stintz.
Mammo AND Carroll?? A chance to get rid of both of them? Oh please, please, please let it be so!

Mammo AND Carroll?? A chance to get rid of both of them? Oh please, please, please let it be so!

Yesterday someone on 1010 (didn't catch who it was) gave a great quote. Wish I could remember it verbatim, but it was along the lines of:

"I don't want Ford to resign, because if he doesn't run Ford Nation will back someone else and I don't want their second choice either"

I LOLed.

Sorry to go off- topic and with such a lame question, but does anyone know how To stop the forum from sending email messages to me for each new post? I have tried several times with no luck.

Sorry to go off- topic and with such a lame question, but does anyone know how To stop the forum from sending email messages to me for each new post? I have tried several times with no luck.

Quick Links > Subscribed Threads > Click the check box to the right of this thread > At the bottom, click 'Selected Threads' and it will give you the notification options.

He doesn't deserve your respect. Leave it in your respect receptacle. He's doing it for himself, not for Toronto or out of good conscience. Minan-Wong is vulturing over Ford eyeing a Mayoral run. If Ford crashes and burns and is unable or unwilling to run, expect Minan-Wong, Mammoliti and Shelley Carroll to all jump into the mosh pit with Karen Stintz.

EDIT for full disclosure: I thought I'd explain my disdain for the man. I was in New York at Century 21 and noticed Minan-Wong shopping for suits. What a coincidence I thought! I waved at him and said Hi Councillor! He replied: Leave me alone, I'm on vacation. Hummm.. ok? What if I was one of his constituents? What kind of ungrateful bastard acts like that?

Well, I wasn't ever going to start voting for the bastard. Sounds like a nice guy. Hahaaaa ;)

Wow, that NP article is wikkid in reaffirming the ignorance of the cheeseburger walrus, as Corey from Sunnyvale might say.

I'm willing to bet that he doesn't actually have a heavy drinking problem. He more likely has a problem with harder drugs. Maybe it's crack, maybe it's cocaine or oxy. Either way, the fact that the Fords are so eager to have us talk about booze rather than other matters is reason enough to believe that this story is just one big smokescreen.

No, he has a huge drinking problem. I work downtown, for lawyers and others with regular interaction with City Hall, and it has been an open secret for years that Ford drinks on the job. He gets a mickey fairly early every day and drinks while on the job. As I said, this has been told to me by more than 1 lawyer, paralegal etc. He is a major alcoholic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back