8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jonathan Goldsbie ‏@goldsbie 6m
Lawyer Daniel Brown now saying that the 90-second video is the *longer* of the two retrieved files.

According to "rumors heard by Warren Kinsella," "video 2" is a bunch of gangsta kids posing with guns around a passed-out RoFo. Sounds highly believable. Not extortion worthy, but would look really really bad.

Last edited:
Four Ford fests next year? Ye Gods, the man's nothing more than a rampant egomaniac.

If he somehow survives to October of next year… Considering the $1.3m campaign expenditure limit, I don't see how Ford won't completely blow through all of it by the middle of the summer. I can see the Fords just throwing money at these festivals claiming they're not campaign expenses. It will be a very, very interesting to see what the totals are when the audits are done. Ford got away with overspending last time ($40k over, mind you); he might try again.

According to "rumors heard by Warren Kinsella," "video 2" is a bunch of gangsta kids posing with guns around a passed-out RoFo. Sounds highly believable. Not extortion worthy, but would look really really bad.

Rumour variously has it that #2 contains either gangstas with guns cavorting with an unconscious Mayor, or possibly the Mayor committing a sexual act with a [young] girl, [possibly a prostitute], either at 15 Windsor Drive or in his office... or possibly something else, or maybe it's a longer uncut version of the crack video, or...

So is there more than one Video #2, or are one or more of these rumours lacking in credibility? (Hah!)

Is the Justice Nordheimer seeing #2 in court today, or is it only the crack video?

Last edited:
Jonathan Goldsbie ‏@goldsbie 18m

Judge's reaction not unlike that of a person who watched a video of Rob Ford having sex but needed to be professionally discreet about it.

AoD

So is there more than one video #2? Rumour has it that #2 contains either gangstas with guns cavorting with an unconscious Mayor, or possibly the Mayor committing a sexual act with a [young] girl, [possibly a prostitute], either at 15 Windsor Drive or in his office.

So is there more than one Video #2, or are one or more of these rumours lacking in credibility? (Hah!)

My feeling is that gangstas with guns is believable and not something people would make up, whereas "sex tape" is exactly the sort of thing people would make up. Also, there seems to be confusion in the tweets coming from the courtroom as they're describing the 90 second crack video as being part of a long video. But I don't think that longer video is "video 2," I think that's just video 1 in full, probably containing some other stuff that's not crack smoking, which may be incriminating to other individuals, which was probably cut down to 90 seconds for blackmail purposes. Since it supposedly ends with Rob Ford saying "that better not be on," it's probably at the head of the video instead of the tail, and if I had to guess, it might involve someone handing Rob the crack pipe among other things.

Rumour variously has it that #2 contains either gangstas with guns cavorting with an unconscious Mayor, or possibly the Mayor committing a sexual act with a [young] girl, [possibly a prostitute], either at 15 Windsor Drive or in his office... or possibly something else, or maybe it's a longer uncut version of the crack video, or...

Is the Justice Nordheimer seeing #2 in court today, or is it only the crack video?

I believe MM debunked the sex tape theory.

Mind you, this is Goldsbie's latest:

Jonathan Goldsbie ‏@goldsbie 19m
Judge's reaction not unlike that of a person who watched a video of Rob Ford having sex but needed to be professionally discreet about.

If it's him passed out it will mean nothing. That perfectly allows him to do his usual "Sorry, regret, bullshit, bullshit I'm getting better see I'm running around like a god damn idiot in City Hall drinking a smoothie."

Nordheimer saw 2 videos. One video is a "subset" of the other video. So that means one video is a snippet of the other video, I think. As in, one video is redundant because it contains the same footage as the other video. That's how I read it as being. So I think that means the full video is Ford smoking crack and then passing out and the shorter video is him just smoking crack.

Right? I'm so confused.
edit: Nevermind. My theory is wrong. It appears as though the video The Star and Cook saw was the full video.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back