News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's actually weird that Robbie, given his appetites and disposition, doesn't smoke.

Well, not cigarettes but at least two other substances :D Seriously, I'd give his teeth a break. I'm a few years younger than Robbie and my orthodontics (braces TWICE as a teen plus that nasty head gear) have failed a bit and years of on/off smoking, coffee and tea have not been kind. (Of course, I also took tetracycline as a teen for acne and that contributes to very yellow teeth if you ate dairy while taking the med). My teeth do look better than Ford's, but I wouldn't get too pathological over his dental health - he's huge and engages in unhealthy habits, so it's no surprise doesn't have a perfect set of teeth.

Dale was supposed to be on 1010 at 8:45 - anyone listen?

Wait a minute - is that this Wednesday (i.e. tomorrow?) Who sends an invite a day ahead? (Oh yeah, this bonehead).

A guy who wants to make it look like a bunch of snooty elitist councillors were too good for his party.

The Star's David Rider just tweeted that despite Doug Ford's contention that Rob did not intend to call Dale a pedophile, Rider has personally heard Doug make the same suggestion.

As noted before many times on this thread, Doug is really evil, and finds a way to make just about every one of Rob's transgressions an even worse insult to civilization. But I have to give Doug props for the grim, unintentional comedy.

Quote from Don Peat article ...

Mayor Ford wasn't showing any signs of apologizing on Tuesday.

"I stand by my words, what I said to Conrad Black," Ford told reporters.

"If you watch the video, you'll know what I said."

"I stand by every word I said with Mr. Black in my interview," he added.

Councillor Doug Ford denied the mayor insinuated Dale was a pedophile in the interview with Black.

“He didn’t suggest that,” Ford said. “I know the media sticks together, I find it pretty repulsive that the media would actually condone hiding in someone’s backyard.”

“I guess it was an imaginary person that looked like Daniel Dale … maybe you guys practice that sort of journalism - you hide in the bushes, over someone’s fence, in the back of the park.”

He encouraged all reporters to spend an hour with Black to “take a page out of his book on how to interview people.”

Dale asked the Etobicoke North (Ward 2) councillor why he keeps lying during Tuesday’s budget committee meeting.

“Why do you keep stalking?” Ford asked Dale.

What's the worst part of that? I honestly can't tell ... so many strong contenders packed into so few words ...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back