News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's just trying to get the cops to tip their hands early, hoping they'll make a mistake. He probably believes that they have something on him and he's just goading them, hoping they'll act emotionally and screw up.

He's just trying to get the cops to tip their hands early, hoping they'll make a mistake. He probably believes that they have something on him and he's just goading them, hoping they'll act emotionally and screw up.

That's exactly it, however, it's going to backfire. It makes him look more guilty than ever. Blair made comments about the complaint filed against him, and Ford calling him a cocksucker. He never even implied that Ford had done anything illegal, or made reference to the investigation. This is just wow.

I like how he says he has nothing to say to Bill Blair and then is like, "Well, if you really wanna know..." and rants for 2 minutes straight. He probably honestly believes Blair is coming at him out of politics. And then he's back to explaining his personal view of what a "conflict" is.
Also a public restaurant is a "private setting" in his mind.
Dude's just wack.

It's sad that we live in a world where the mayor goes, "The cops have nothing on me. So, I'm pissing in a vodka bottle, so what!" and it all makes sense to him.

At least the reporters really went at him. I'm curious (as ever) what goes on in his mind that most of the time he walks away from these questions and occasionally, randomly, he just goes off.

Last edited:
So I don't have many details, and if I did I couldn't share many of them on here, but apparently the trip to Apple was well worth it for police. Still more work to do though.

It all seems to be moving in the right direction. One hopes it happens before the election. if we start getting into the summer with him not arrested, I'll be wondering. I imagine the cops have no desire to let it go as late as October while still trying to balance having him totally and completely nailed.

I assume this is total BS. Can someone with a full donor list from 2010 do a frequency analysis to see what % of Ford's donors/dollars came from <$50 amounts vs. >$1,000?
You can find the information at TMMIS....go to expenses...go to campaign financial disclosure...contributors...plug in the name
I posted some info on spacing a few days ago...I'll repeat it here a little more in depth
R Ford....contributors total 2698....the smallest registered contribution was $10.
less than $ 200...704
200 to 249.........435
250 to 499.........489
500 to 999.........332
1,000 to 2,500....638
of the 2698 contributors 556 had Postal Codes other tha "M"

Feels like it's all coming to a head. I wouldn't be surprised to see an arrest by the end of next month.

Last edited:
So I guess Doug really is out of town. Ford is a random individual even when Doug is there, but when Doug is gone, Ford always, always does something like this. I hope Doug stays in Florida. This is hilarious.

Feels like it's all coming to a head. I wouldn't be surprised to see an arrest by the end of the month.

(Looks at calendar on wall. Notes the date.)
I hope you're right :)

I think I missed this. What was the trip to Apple?

They got a warrant for all the video, audio and photos Lisi conveniently stored in iCloud.

(Looks at calendar on wall. Notes the date.)
I hope you're right :

They got a warrant for all the video, audio and photos Lisi conveniently stored in iCloud.

I edited my post to next month. I got a little ahead of myself:). End of this month would sure be nice, though. It would almost make up for the long winter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back