News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as the weight goes, thinking back to 1972, we only had one heavy leader in all that time. Chairman Flynn. But, he was a war-hero. Wounded in Action. So, it's not surprising that he packed on a few extra pounds.

Yeah, I liked to think of him as Mr. Weatherbee crossed with the Penguin;-)

As for what might have drawn Renata to Rob: remember that going back some 15 years, Rob still had a husky-football-player "attractiveness" (such as it was) to him; he was hardly today's grotesque...

rob-ford-mugshot.jpg

As for what might have drawn Renata to Rob: remember that going back some 15 years, Rob still had a husky-football-player "attractiveness" (such as it was) to him; he was hardly today's grotesque...

He was a nice looking football player at one time. If he could just smarten up, and get back into shape. Cut out the booze and women and FOCUS on his job and family.

"You've got to be a football hero to get along with the beautiful girls."

Last edited:
And re rehab: this is what Heather Morgan posted yesterday (without blowing cover) on Facebook

Okay, so I have it on very good and reliable authority that Ford is indeed in a 'rehab' facility...of sorts. But, this facility is little more than a glorified spa. It is a 'rehab' for the very wealthy. Star athletes, wealthy CEOs and so on. Basically people that no one ever says 'no' to.

In other words, no real treatment or recovery is likely to occur in places like this. Ford will detox a bit, do some relatively mild recovery work and come out of it a better con man than when he went in.

Later in the thread, somebody suggested the place is in Aurora (which might explain the Richmond Hill spotting)

And re rehab: this is what Heather Morgan posted yesterday (without blowing cover) on Facebook

Later in the thread, somebody suggested the place is in Aurora (which might explain the Richmond Hill spotting)

Who is Heather Morgan?

He was a nice looking football player at one time. If he could just smarten up, and get back into shape. Cut out the booze and women and FOCUS on his job and family.

"You've got to be a football hero to get along with the beautiful girls."

I wouldn't go as far as nice looking but he certainly was nowhere near the red sweating round beady eyed mess he is now. That said, he is so putrid and depraved inside that even if he looked like Brad Pitt I would still find him all kinds of revolting.

I wouldn't go as far as nice looking but he certainly was nowhere near the red sweating round beady eyed mess he is now. That said, he is so putrid and depraved inside that even if he looked like Brad Pitt I would still find him all kinds of revolting.

I don't think anyone would be particularly nice-looking under the circumstances in the above photo. :)

Attachments

• 10308304_486135541513678_2023184252086883480_n.jpg
    10308304_486135541513678_2023184252086883480_n.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 971
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back