News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still has frat-boy gangbang written all over him.

Yep, and you can tell the people saying he was attractive must be men because they can't detect what any woman would. He looks like a slow-witted, flatulent frat-boy and I'll bet his behaviour was even more whiney and entitled then. He still had Daddy around to pull him out of any situation. If I was his age, I'd have rejected him before he crossed the room to say hello.

Ian MacIntyre ‏@MrIanMacIntyre 12m
Alright #SNL, solid Rob Ford burn. #TOpoli

"Ford said rehab was just like football camp, because both were things he wanted to quit before finishing 12 steps."

May 01, 2014 14:44 ET

Freedom from Addiction Recovery Centre wants to sign Mayor Rob Ford
"Our rehab centre wants to help Mayor Ford"
TORONTO, ONTARIO--(Marketwired - May 1, 2014) - Freedom from Addiction, one of Toronto's emerging drug and alcohol addiction recovery centres, is letting Toronto Mayor Rob Ford know we're here to help.
According to media reports, Toronto Mayor Rob Ford has had issues with substance abuse and taking a break now.
Freedom can help with this - it's a safe haven to people who need a fresh start. We would offer him a confidential, safe stay at our home, and become a Friend of Freedom.
"We want to help Mayor Ford and are able to alleviate some of the pressure."
From appearing on Jimmy Kimmel, running Toronto, to running for a second term, and facing his own hurdles, he has had a lot on his plate: Freedom is home to people who need a fresh start and get back in order.
http://www.marketwired.com/press-release/freedom-from-addiction-recovery-centre-wants-to-sign-mayor-rob-ford-1905542.htm

If he's attractive then I really have to wonder why I'm single.

The fact that 42 % of any demographic would find him attractive is rubbish. It's either doctored or there's a serious problem in the heads of Sun readers.

Or all the people who voted were men.

Women have had to put up with such rating systems for a very long time but it still doesn't give me any comfort to see the tables turned.

Women have had to put up with such rating systems for a very long time but it still doesn't give me any comfort to see the tables turned.

My mother used to say she had to do everything my father did, including dancing backwards in high heels. :)

Oh, wait, are we talking about a Sun poll?

preview.jpg

Attachments

• preview.jpg
    preview.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 892
Last edited:

We also have to account for Neil Flagg voting, clearing his cookies, then voting again hundreds and hundreds of times.

I'm sorry, I know quoting your own tweets is wading heavily into douchebag territory, but I really couldn't resist.

image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 858
We also have to account for Neil Flagg voting, clearing his cookies, then voting again hundreds and hundreds of times.

basically, THIS.

These types of polls are basically a popularity contest; it's not about actually answering the question honestly. Lots of straight guys voted for Ford because they wanted him to win. they didn't even consider the question on merit.

I'm a fan of tennis player Roger Federer, and on his website forum, some fans kept urging everyone to vote Federer as the 2013 player of the year on some stupid sports website poll. Now I love Fed and will always support him, but no way was he "player of the year" in 2013; he only won one title and dropped out of the top 5 for the first time in 10 years. Was he my favourite player of 2013? Yes. Was he the best? Of course not. But fans don't care -- they support their guy.

However, that doesn't apply to the "hottest women" section of the poll.
Judging women on their appearance is taken veeerrryy seriously in our society. No "let's support the one we like (as a human being) the best," will be found there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back