News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Contender? Sadly, I'd say we're only a week or two away from Rob making another late-night vomit-spewing appearance at Muzik.

Last edited:
My beef with CAMH is that they offer responsible drinking courses to addicts.

I think that is highly Irresponsible and gives addicts hope that they can drink again.

As someone who has relapsed a few times while thinking I could have a few here or there (instantly back to my old ways if not worse), I think that program is incredibly dangerous.

You mean they have harm-reduction programs? Sometimes that's the only way to reach people. People dry up in a number of ways - 12 step, therapy, "rehab" etc. I believe CAMH offers a number of different options.

As for Ford in Muskoka - well, if he's at Greenestone at least it looks legit compared to other spot that was floated.

Hi all, been lurking, just a few thoughts/questions:

1. TStar says people connected to patients confirm Ford is at Greenstone and now everyone is convinced he's there.
2. CBC states Dr. gave Ford a day pass to take care of something. Dry cleaning? Banking?
3. If CBC is correct, are there no banks or dry cleaners anywhere between Greenstone and Bracebridge? Unlikely.
4. Ford manipulates the Dr., has to take care of something or will be too distracted. Big surprise.
5. Greenstone owner John Haines has terrible reputation.
6. Mr. lawyer Morris says to lay off and don't compromise patients, so it's not Rob's fault in any way, ya know, out and about posing for pictures with people.
7. The BS continues....

1. Okay. Odds are good, CBC is saying that too, and our very own insider has said that's what he had heard too.
2. Both wold be possible based on what others have said of the program there. There was a pic at the dry cleaner.
3. Most places between the two have one or rarely two banks. If he wanted a RBC for example, the options are Bracebridge or Gravenhurst and while Gravenhurst is closer, he'd be more familiar with Bracebridge, being so much closer to the family's cottage.
4. See 2
5. Didn't he sell his share or open another place or something?
6. Hotmail is usually the last to know what's going on. The first thing out his mouth when a reporter calls is usually "what did I miss?"
7. Yes. Yes it does.

Oh Warmington. Now all of a sudden Rob is due some privacy. Probably worth mentioning that Joe was the only rabid dog hounding the Fords for information on a daily basis. Secondly, somehow doing drycleaning in a Gravenhurst is strumming for votes? Because people in Gravenhurst vote in the Toronto municipal election? Thirdly, blah blah blah, it's all bs, Joe's trying to get on their good side again. Yawn.

Huh. I kind of read this column as a giant excuse to get this in print:

Not being seen since he went into seclusion May 1, following recordings of alleged poor behaviour, Mayor Ford looked pretty good in the pictures.

It was nice to see that smile because I had been working since early Friday morning on a tip that the mayor had actually "bolted" rehab.

"He was leaving often," said a source. "The doctor who had to go out and retrieve him when he walked out was in disarray."

A dozen hours later, there he was appearing away from his rehab centre.

1. Okay. Odds are good, CBC is saying that too, and our very own insider has said that's what he had heard too.
2. Both wold be possible based on what others have said of the program there. There was a pic at the dry cleaner.
3. Most places between the two have one or rarely two banks. If he wanted a RBC for example, the options are Bracebridge or Gravenhurst and while Gravenhurst is closer, he'd be more familiar with Bracebridge, being so much closer to the family's cottage.
4. See 2
5. Didn't he sell his share or open another place or something?
6. Hotmail is usually the last to know what's going on. The first thing out his mouth when a reporter calls is usually "what did I miss?"
7. Yes. Yes it does.

Thank you :).

Yes apparently John Haines does not own Greenstone afterall - it was used for a transitional phase.

Still find it weird that he would drive further for a bank and dry cleaning, but what do I know.

As for the lawyer, no excuses please...

I'm sorry, but the phrase "alleged poor behaviour" is almost enough to make my head explode. I've already tried to post on this and deleted my comment.
It's fucking bad behaviour. Save your freakin' "alleged"s for matters of legal import.
Literally absolutely.

Last edited:
This is all so disgusting. I didn't care where the hell Ford was, content enough I was to know that he was outta here (maybe forever). Muskoka is too close, and too good for Ford. Now, Ford, go find a little hole, crawl into it, and fucking stay there, hear?

I think you're right, especially if it was BMO. BMO is not well represented in the region, outside of Bracebridge, Huntsville, and Orillia. Ford was spotted by the BMO in Bracebridge, and it's closest to Bala. Given the Renata rumours, it's probably something personal, and/or depressing.

At this point, Warmington is as much about sustaining his own narrative as an insider as sustaining Rob Ford as a "contender." It's as pathetic as his writing.

Warmington seems to think that it's fine to wander in and out of voluntary rehab simply because he wasn't charged with a crime or because Mr. Take a Selfie With Me Even if You Are in a Gang has an inherent right to privacy. He also seems to think there is some campaign value in people from Gravenhurst saying he looks cheery. That Warmington can't see (or admit) how done Ford his, nor the legit reasons Torontontonians (sorry, TAXPAYERS) have a right to know, at least in general terms, what kind of treatment he's getting is just absurd. Clearly most of us have some sort of idea of what we expect rehab to be and clearly that's not what Ford is doing; Warmington should attempt to wrap his head around that concept.

Oh, and why would a guy taking stuff to the dry cleaners in the country while out on rehab be wearing a SUIT. What is WITH this guy?
(Yeah, it's the little things that bug me.)

I'm sorry, but the phrase "alleged poor behaviour" is almost enough to make my head explode. I've already tried to post on this and deleted my comment.
It's fucking bad behaviour. Save your freakin' "alleged"s for matters of legal import.
Literally absolutely.

Seriously. He was the one who "broke" that story in the first place. And now it is alleged? How does stuff like that make it to print?

Warmington:

Some remain concerned about his alleged bigoted comments on the video and audio I presented prior to the rehab stint. But the reality is, he did address that on April 30 when he told me he was embarrassed by what was said even though he didn't remember saying it. He has indicated he believes if he doesn't get better, he will die and feels ashamed for some of his previous actions while under the influence.

He also has talked about how much he has been enjoying the rehab experience -- something he reiterated to people in Muskoka Friday.

Other reports of ugly language or alleged violence have not been addressed so far, but it appears these are words spoken on his personal time in his own home or vehicle, or a family member's abode, that were surreptitiously recorded. One could argue he may not have to talk about them at all.

Yeah, about that stuff Donovan reported regarding March 5, exactly one person in the entire fucking universe (initials, JW) could argue that RoFo doesn't have something to answer for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back