News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deluded FN flunky Wormington still seems to believe that a Rob Ford campaign is possible.

Some fresh "intel" from Metroman:
https://twitter.com/MetroManTO/status/467480203040944128/photo/1

"According to this family friend, Ford is in an outpatient program for alcohol dependency. Staying at the family cottage. Diane is there."

"Doug is betting the farm on Rob being able to keep clean off booze and remain thin and presentable to appear rehabbed until 8pm Oct 27."

Last edited:
6. Hotmail is usually the last to know what's going on. The first thing out his mouth when a reporter calls is usually "what did I miss?"

Lol, today's tweet was hilarious:

Paola Loriggio ‏@ploriggio 7 hrs
Just called Rob Ford's lawyer Dennis Morris. When I identified myself as a reporter, he sighed and said: "Did I miss something?"

Thank you :).

Yes apparently John Haines does not own Greenstone afterall - it was used for a transitional phase.

Still find it weird that he would drive further for a bank and dry cleaning, but what do I know.

As for the lawyer, no excuses please...

I don't get a lot of dry cleaning done, but it always goes to the one place. (the actual mystery there is why he would have a fav dry cleaner at the cottage (!) who needs dry cleaning done at THE COTTAGE?!?
Another possible point for the trip to Bracebridge might include a swing by the cottage for a visit with the kids. Just sayin'
Also, there is a certain comfort in the familiar, for RoFo, Bracebridge is the familiar, Muskoka wise.

If Metroman is correct (and I can't fully believe I'm typing that) then the CBC has a lot to explain.

In my limited experience when an addict has dried out for a few weeks and is feeling great, that's when they're going to relapse. "I'm doing great, just going to have one little drink/snort/puff it will be fine, I can handle it".
That is typically how binges begin.

Warmington's hilarious. To me his column seems like he's trying to woo back the Fords from the CBC, like a jilted ex who is hoping for one more chance.

Last edited:
And here is Joe Warmington basically admitting this entire thing is a campaign move. The going-to-rehab and then simultaneous mix of "Give him privacy!" and "Wow, now that he's out in public he looks awesome! Doesn't he look awesome!?"

joew.JPG

Yes, and it's a such a brilliant CAMPAIGN MOVE that even his CAMPAIGN MANAGER had no idea what was going on, and his lawyer even less.

Doug Ford and Joe Warmington are the really horrible people in all this. I'm not saying Rob is a VICTIM but if we're ranking the most horrible, amoral, despicable and shameless people in this affair, I put Rob in 3rd. He couldn't have done all the amazing things he's done without these two low, low human beings. Diane is in a league all of her own.

Attachments

• joew.JPG
    joew.JPG
    27 KB · Views: 888
Last edited:
Oh, and why would a guy taking stuff to the dry cleaners in the country while out on rehab be wearing a SUIT. What is WITH this guy?

(Yeah, it's the little things that bug me.)

Exactly. RoFo, by now you're just expected to be an out-of-control substance-abusing asshole. But could you please at least not be so INEXPLICABLY WEIRD about it?!

Somewhere it was said, This guy can't even fuck up properly. Was it on this forum or somewhere else? Google is not helping me with this burning issue.

Thank you :).

Yes apparently John Haines does not own Greenstone afterall - it was used for a transitional phase..

ThoughtArcade mentioned it might now be run by Shawn Leon, of Leon's furniture family, and that seems to be the case.

Here's one thing google turns up about Shawn Leon:

http://scc-csc.lexum.com/scc-csc/scc-csc/en/item/1368/index.do

"Appellant was charged in Canada with possession of cocaine for the purpose of trafficking. Later, he was indicted in the United States with three similar charges, each carrying a ten‑year minimum sentence. Affidavits of the appellant's legal advisers were filed at the extradition hearing. One alleged that the Crown prosecutor had indicated, just prior to the commencement of the trial on the indictment, that the proposed extradition hearing would proceed if the appellant did not plead guilty. At issue is whether the Crown's conduct was so egregious that the extradition of the appellant should be stayed."

Obviously can't be sure it's the same guy, though his lawyer is Eddie Greenspan, which is just about what you'd expect...

Last edited:
ThoughtArcade mentioned it might now run by Shawn Leon, of Leon's furniture family, and that seems to be the case.

Here's one thing google turns up about Shawn Leon:

http://scc-csc.lexum.com/scc-csc/scc-csc/en/item/1368/index.do

"Appellant was charged in Canada with possession of cocaine for the purpose of trafficking. Later, he was indicted in the United States with three similar charges, each carrying a ten‑year minimum sentence. Affidavits of the appellant's legal advisers were filed at the extradition hearing. One alleged that the Crown prosecutor had indicated, just prior to the commencement of the trial on the indictment, that the proposed extradition hearing would proceed if the appellant did not plead guilty. At issue is whether the Crown's conduct was so egregious that the extradition of the appellant should be stayed."

Obviously can't be sure it's the same guy, though his lawyer is Eddie Greenspan, which is just about what you'd expect...

Yep same guy. Was waiting for someone to notice this'

Eddie Greenspan? Come on! I'm supposed to be impressed?
At best - AT BEST - that guy is the second best criminal lawyer in Canada.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back