News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
We may be able to watch video soon:

Jonathan Goldsbie ‏@goldsbie 1m
I have the footage of Mayor Ford returning to City Hall with his two buds after the drunken night at the Leafs game. Posting shortly.

Should only have told him how to get out if he promised never to return.

Screen Shot 2014-05-30 at 3.16.40 PM.jpg

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-05-30 at 3.16.40 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-05-30 at 3.16.40 PM.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 613
We may be able to watch video soon:

Jonathan Goldsbie ‏@goldsbie 1m
I have the footage of Mayor Ford returning to City Hall with his two buds after the drunken night at the Leafs game. Posting shortly.

5dZXT.gif

Nice.
I'm guessing sound is too much to hope for. But the good news is that people can just dub whatever great music works on top instead.
The Doors' Backdoor Man, maybe? I need to see what kind of mood the footage is going for first...

EDITED TO ADD:
mford.JPG

Clearly this young man is being groomed for big things.

Attachments

• mford.JPG
    mford.JPG
    41.8 KB · Views: 627
[video=youtube;WwT_SbBtX8U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwT_SbBtX8U[/video]

'Canadian Club love, a place in the country, everyone's ideal
But you are my favorita and a place in your heart, dear, makes me feel more real ...'

Love it. Brilliant. One of my all-time faves. That bass line is great. And you could swear that was LordWanker's old avatar playing keyboards there, replete with Jetsonian pantsuit.

Sometimes, when news is very slow, we end up in the same place on this thread:

Screen Shot 2014-05-30 at 4.01.45 PM.jpg

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-05-30 at 4.01.45 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-05-30 at 4.01.45 PM.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 694
If you revel in cringing, Doolittle, Peat and others are live tweeting what Doug is saying on The Live Drive (renamed for today The Lie Drive) on 1010 AM. If you revel in actual pain, you could listen to it yourself.

Love it. Brilliant. One of my all-time faves. That bass line is great. And you could swear that was LordWanker's old avatar playing keyboards there, replete with Jetsonian pantsuit.

Ah, but Eno had quit the band before Stranded ... I think that would be Eddie Jobson behind the keys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back