News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's also dressed way more appropriately for his size. I don't think he's lost that much weight. Besides, and I really hope someone from the f'n media reads this, IT'S NOT ABOUT HIS WEIGHT! It's about a lot of things, but not his weight.

Hope you don't mind, but I'm going to quote you on Twitter.

I will eat a hat, any hat, if he manages to stay sober until election day. I think the odds are about 3:1 against that he manages to keep his slip-ups quiet. But this guy has such terrible judgement, he's going to be out and about in no time.

just couldn't help myself...

[video=vimeo;99439353]https://vimeo.com/99439353[/video]

He's also dressed way more appropriately for his size. I don't think he's lost that much weight.

I have to agree on this. He's wearing a dark top (not white), no jacket and no tie (which tends to accentuate a belly when a jacket is open, as Ford almost always wears his). Most of all, it's a more fitted shirt, rather than the ill-tailored off-the-rack style "big man's" dress shirt he normally wears.

Ford's weight gain and loss has always been most noticeable around his face, and I see a little—but not much—in these pictures.

I have to agree on this. He's wearing a dark top (not white), no jacket and no tie (which tends to accentuate a belly when a jacket is open, as Ford almost always wears his). Most of all, it's a more fitted shirt, rather than the ill-tailored off-the-rack style "big man's" dress shirt he normally wears.

Ford's weight gain and loss has always been most noticeable around his face, and I see a little—but not much—in these pictures.

I'm with ParkdalePetunia on this one - It's not about his f*ckin' weight!

I'm with ParkdalePetunia on this one - It's not about his f*ckin' weight!

Of course it's not, but it's pablum for FordNation. Weight loss = healthy = no more addiction. It's how they will convince themselves he's "cured", and how they will try and convince others; it helps reinforce the near god-like reverence he holds in their minds. In addition, the lazy media in Toronto will of course bring up this weight loss in articles and pieces, despite it's irrelevance.

Back in November and over Christmas, I think Rob actually did lose some weigh. And only because I felt he had started to look like an old man, lost in the suits he once wore in his youth . . . but only a little. His collars were looser. His face wasn't so bloated, and so the wrinkles had started to come through.

This time, though, it doesn't look as if his face has changed one whit. And if they're fitting him into some new clothes, then there will be nothing with which we can compare.

P.S. The difference between a 52 and a 44 inch waist really might come down to how well he can suck in that prodigious gut of his. And if the rehab pool shot is any indication, then that, at least, is one thing he sucks particularly well at.

The Foodland pic is in Port Carling. The Coin Laundry is in behind the Foodland from 118, closer to the water. There is a coin op car wash right beside it as well.

so... he goes to foodland in port carling, and then to a moore's in barrie... what, no closer suit store?

however, the barrie location might make more sense if he's now in wasaga, like the tweets from those girls suggests.

and the grocery store trip was to stock up on things for wherever he's staying in wasaga?

edit: i missed this posted before...

And just for giggles the Moore's in Barrie is on 26/Bayfield Rd. (which is the way to Wasaga from the 400)

Last edited:
Can you find Rob Ford?
It’s like playing “Where’s Waldo”, except you’re looking for Toronto’s mayor.

On Monday, Toronto’s mayor returns – with a vengeance. Councillor Doug Ford predicted in a recent interview that his brother intends to “turn the [mayoral race] upside down.” But for the past month, nobody really knew where Rob Ford was or what he was up to, minus a couple of random sightings. Do you think you can find Toronto’s notorious mayor? Check out the slideshow below and see for yourself.

http://www.theloop.ca/can-you-find-rob-ford/

Back in November and over Christmas, I think Rob actually did lose some weigh. And only because I felt he had started to look like an old man, lost in the suits he once wore in his youth . . . but only a little. His collars were looser. His face wasn't so bloated, and so the wrinkles had started to come through.

This time, though, it doesn't look as if his face has changed one whit. And if they're fitting him into some new clothes, then there will be nothing with which we can compare.

P.S. The difference between a 52 and a 44 inch waist really might come down to how well he can suck in that prodigious gut of his. And if the rehab pool shot is any indication, then that, at least, is one thing he sucks particularly well at.

Yes like others here, the first thing that stood out for me is his face, which doesn't appear to show any weight loss. If he is trimmer, it's because he's been working out, turning fat into muscle so he looks leaner. Just a bit leaner.

And yes like others here, his weight doesn't impress me one bit and I'm also sick and tired of that being the weak link to his rehab success.

How do you draw this conclusion about Josh Matlow? From what I've seen Matlow is of the few councilors who has always expressed strong opposition to and openly confronted the Ford's BS. He's one of only a handful of councilors with common sense and a good head on this shoulders. DMW and Matlow are worlds apart. DMWong is a sniveling opportunist who changes his tune depending on the political mood.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vCpKUNRBEw

This article from 2011 covers how I felt about the first year or so of Matlow's tenure pretty well.

http://afuitbs.com/2011/06/21/an-open-letter-to-councillor-josh-matlow/

so... he goes to foodland in port carling, and then to a moore's in barrie... what, no closer suit store?

however, the barrie location might make more sense if he's now in wasaga, like the tweets from those girls suggests.

and the grocery store trip was to stock up on things for wherever he's staying in wasaga?

edit: i missed this posted before...

The GTA is his biggest supporter. What better way to get campaign support, re: donations, than to walk amongst the little people, errrr, common folk.

Last edited:
I couldn't care less if he's any thinner. Obviously what really matters is, how big are his arms?

This is a weight loss ploy like the "Cut The Waist Challenge", to show a commitment to a positive action. The CTWC was a failure for Robbie, and we saw glimpses of Robbie's personality in the form of childish tantrums, and brooding.

Robbie's "binge" and secret eating, especially comfort food, is a crutch for stress, so if he has lost weight then it is because of reducing stressors, like from CH, the media, and family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back