News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there an 'Un-welcome back' organized for tomorrow?

One more, and he's out...

refyellowcard.jpg

Connecting the word "lean" with Rob Ford doesn't work for me. He needs to get to lean before he become leaner - he might be lighter.

Kinda like "lean pork" isn't it.

Is there an 'Un-welcome back' organized for tomorrow?

Absolutely! The Rob Ford Must Go sit-in will be there. They are back to regular business hours which means they will be there longer than Ford!

I guess the question is, will Ford Nayshun show up and try to cause trouble. Singin' Jimmy will likely be there. I wonder if City Hall will add extra security? The Sit-in and media don't cause trouble but Ford and Ford Nationalists are another story.

This is a weight loss ploy like the "Cut The Waist Challenge", to show a commitment to a positive action. The CTWC was a failure for Robbie, and we saw glimpses of Robbie's personality in the form of childish tantrums, and brooding.

Robbie's "binge" and secret eating, especially comfort food, is a crutch for stress, so if he has lost weight then it is because of reducing stressors, like from CH, the media, and family.

In the first week of the "Cut the Waist" bs, my 74 year old mother spotted him in the parking lot of a Weston Road grocery store, sitting in his escalade, demolishing a whole roast chicken with his bare hands right out of the clamshell. Not only was she surprised to see the mayor, but she was shocked by his manner. He looked up at her as she walked by, blobs of chicken grease on the front of his shirt, his teeth tearing into the whole chicken like some kind of wild animal. He gave her the finger as she stared in disbelief. She saw him drink the chicken fat from the bottom of the clamshell before she walked on in disgust.

Kinda like "lean pork" isn't it.

Pork is incredibly lean these days. The anti-fat/anti-pork movement has ensured that. There's still the subcutaneous fat and the fat *around* the muscles and organs, but the intramuscular fat (within the muscle itself) has been nearly bred out. This is why pork chops—essentially the pig version of cattle's New York Strip/Striploin—are dry as a bone when cooked to anything beyond medium-rare. A trimmed piece of pork tenderloin is *leaner* than boneless, skinless chicken breast:

http://www.porkbeinspired.com/nutritionalinfo_comparepork.aspx

In the first week of the "Cut the Waist" bs, my 74 year old mother spotted him in the parking lot of a Weston Road grocery store, sitting in his escalade, demolishing a whole roast chicken with his bare hands right out of the clamshell. Not only was she surprised to see the mayor, but she was shocked by his manner. He looked up at her as she walked by, blobs of chicken grease on the front of his shirt, his teeth tearing into the whole chicken like some kind of wild animal. He gave her the finger as she stared in disbelief. She saw him drink the chicken fat from the bottom of the clamshell before she walked on in disgust.

To be fair, it's mostly just juices at the bottom of the clamshell. They're brined rotisserie chickens, so generally the fat that doesn't get reabsorbed into the meat just drips away during cooking. And trust me, that juice is freaking delicious and high in gelatine so it has a really fabulous mouthfeel.

Last edited:

Wow, what a picture you've just painted. Unbelievable and sad at the same time.

Wow, what a picture you've just painted. Unbelievable and sad at the same time.

Rob seems to have multiple addictions and food is likely one of them. He drank like this on the sly, so not surprised to read this. Wonder if he brushed his teeth with vodka afterwards.

Daniel Dale ‏@ddale8 4m

Tom Beyer, once one of Rob Ford's most loyal and longest-serving aides, endorses Karen Stintz for mayor

Tom Beyer ‏@TomBeyer7

I am supporting @KarenStintz for Mayor Of Toronto. As a consensus builder & as a fiscal conservative she has my vote #Toronto #VoteTO

She's probably thinking this is a nightmare and will want to decline his support. He's probably going to get a visit from a vile of bedbugs.

Pork is incredibly lean these days. The anti-fat/anti-pork movement has ensured that. There's still the subcutaneous fat and the fat *around* the muscles and organs, but the intramuscular fat (within the muscle itself) has been nearly bred out. This is why pork chops—essentially the pig version of cattle's New York Strip/Striploin—are dry as a bone when cooked to anything beyond medium-rare. A trimmed piece of pork tenderloin is *leaner* than boneless, skinless chicken breast:

http://www.porkbeinspired.com/nutritionalinfo_comparepork.aspx

It appears my reference is dated, or at least I should have dated it... wait, I know... chewing the fat with the Fords will only leave a bad taste in your mouth. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back