News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the first week of the "Cut the Waist" bs, my 74 year old mother spotted him in the parking lot of a Weston Road grocery store, sitting in his escalade, demolishing a whole roast chicken with his bare hands right out of the clamshell. Not only was she surprised to see the mayor, but she was shocked by his manner. He looked up at her as she walked by, blobs of chicken grease on the front of his shirt, his teeth tearing into the whole chicken like some kind of wild animal. He gave her the finger as she stared in disbelief. She saw him drink the chicken fat from the bottom of the clamshell before she walked on in disgust.

I go out I buy flowers and a roast chicken and sit down with a lemonade and read about this. Whelp. No chicken for dinner now.

Absolutely! The Rob Ford Must Go sit-in will be there. They are back to regular business hours which means they will be there longer than Ford!

Although I used to practically live at CH back in the day, it's been a while. (If you remember when it was known as "new city hall", you know what I mean.) So once I get there, where do I go to find the sit-in? Because it's time to represent, dammit.

Although I used to practically live at CH back in the day, it's been a while. (If you remember when it was known as "new city hall", you know what I mean.) So once I get there, where do I go to find the sit-in? Because it's time to represent, dammit.

Thank you! Just go up to the 2nd floor and the sit in is next to the elevator right across from Ford's office.

What a hilarious story about Ford eating chicken!!! Stay Classy RUB!

All kidding aside, rehab is the easy part of his journey, I know from experience. Everyone is supportive and you are in a bubble that pretty much guarantees stress is kept at a minimum. When you get out and have to live life in a way you haven't before and have to take stock of the destruction you've left in your wake, the ruined relationships with family/friends/work etc then shit gets real, and fast.

I quit my job 2 weeks out of rehab, it wasn't a place I was happy at to begin with and I knew I would ultimately fail if I stuck around. I spent the next 6 months trying to figure out what to do with my life, spent a lot of time with my young daughter, attended very informal meetings with other Donwood's clients in town. I had MAJOR bouts of depression, was prescribed anti-depressents which almost made me suicidal, quit them and started riding a mountain bike as therapy. I was woefully out of shape but kept at it each evening. After several months I was up to 50km a day and for the first time in decades felt good about myself.

From what I have seen of the pictures of Rub, he's clean, but his outlook/attitude and mental state is at the same place as pre-hab.

If I was a reporter for the next week I'd park myself by Kathy Ford's place and watch for Rub, if he shows he's using.

Thank you! Just go up to the 2nd floor and the sit in is next to the elevator right across from Ford's office.

Thank you. I just remembered I have to take my car in for some work in the morning - in Burlington. Hopefully it'll be done in time for me to make it to CH in the afternoon. Because I didn't think it was possible for me to get more disgusted by RoFo - and then he released the terms and conditions of his invite-only appearance tomorrow. I can't even ... I have no words. So I would like to act. Can't think of a better way than to join RFMG.

Thank you. I just remembered I have to take my car in for some work in the morning - in Burlington. Hopefully it'll be done in time for me to make it to CH in the afternoon. Because I didn't think it was possible for me to get more disgusted by RoFo - and then he released the terms and conditions of his invite-only appearance tomorrow. I can't even ... I have no words. So I would like to act. Can't think of a better way than to join RFMG.
I hope you can make it. If not, there are 4 months to go so anytime would work!

What a hilarious story about Ford eating chicken!!! Stay Classy RUB!

All kidding aside, rehab is the easy part of his journey, I know from experience. Everyone is supportive and you are in a bubble that pretty much guarantees stress is kept at a minimum. When you get out and have to live life in a way you haven't before and have to take stock of the destruction you've left in your wake, the ruined relationships with family/friends/work etc then shit gets real, and fast.

I quit my job 2 weeks out of rehab, it wasn't a place I was happy at to begin with and I knew I would ultimately fail if I stuck around. I spent the next 6 months trying to figure out what to do with my life, spent a lot of time with my young daughter, attended very informal meetings with other Donwood's clients in town. I had MAJOR bouts of depression, was prescribed anti-depressents which almost made me suicidal, quit them and started riding a mountain bike as therapy. I was woefully out of shape but kept at it each evening. After several months I was up to 50km a day and for the first time in decades felt good about myself.

From what I have seen of the pictures of Rub, he's clean, but his outlook/attitude and mental state is at the same place as pre-hab.

If I was a reporter for the next week I'd park myself by Kathy Ford's place and watch for Rub, if he shows he's using.

I wonder if it's illegal to place a spidey tracer on the FoFam's vehicles?
Had that been done oh, say last May, this pathetic train wreck they are putting TO through would have wrapped up by now.
RoFo stumbles out of Lisi/Bilissimo/Basso's mom's basement...The media are waiting with questions.
RoFo stumbles out of Cachet Coke Limo... The media are waiting with questions.
RoFo stumbles out of muzik blitzed...The media is there waiting with questions.

So, as you probably know, the Rob Ford camping team started a rehab countdown on June 10, tweeting the number of days remaining until his return.

https://twitter.com/2014mayorford

What you probably didn't know was that their last tweet was almost nine days ago!

And I think that says all anyone really needs to know about the Rob Ford campaign.

Mayor Rob Ford's Return (June 30, 2014 - )

Thinking of Rob's media event at CH tomorrow reminds me of Sunset Boulevard, "This is my life - it always will be. There's nothing else, just us, and the cameras and those wonderful people out there in the dark."

And I think that says all anyone really needs to know about the Rob Ford campaign.

I agree. I said a while back that the campaign seemed fake. Relying on bobbleheads for funding isn't going to work and I highly doubt Rub and Tug would pour a lot of family money into it when it's so obvious he doesn't stand a chance.

The Forum Research poll that found 66% thought he should resign pretty much indicates that even a large part of the Ford nation troglodytes have bailed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back