8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slimmed down Ford needed new belt, says trainer

Celebrity fitness and lifestyle coach Phil Zullo had never met Mayor Rob Ford until the two crossed paths during the civic leader’s stay in a Muskoka rehab.

“I knew him from the news and I, of course, did vote for him, but no I had never seen him before,” said Zullo. “And now I would do anything for the big bear.”

Well, he is not quite as big as when he checked in to the GreenStone Treatment Facility almost two months ago.

“Put it this way — he needed to get a new belt,” said the personal trainer famous for training hockey players, musicians and actors inside his Pro-Fit gyms. “And in the old one, they had to put five new holes in there.”

[...]

I spoke with Phil on Ford’s cell phone. I could hear the mayor in the background working out and saying he’s just not in to talking.

Ford plans to do plenty of that when he gets back to town on Monday and during the days leading up the Oct. 27 election.

He has a speech almost prepared and sources say he will be addressing Toronto in a frank and earnest way.

[...]

“We decided to go over to Wasaga Beach to surprise his kids,” said Zullo. “It was really something. His kids were on the beach and didn’t recognize him as he walked up to them. His daughter Stephanie said ‘Dad you look amazing, like you are 13-years old,’” and “Dougie Jr. said ‘Hey dad, you shrunk.’ It was very emotional.”

http://www.torontosun.com/2014/06/29/slimmed-down-ford-needed-new-belt-says-trainer

Last edited:
WHO THE F CARES?!!!!!

I'm not saying that to you evvabeing :)

Warmington cares. Jesus. So awful.

When the smoke clears after the election, it would be a painful but good exercise to make a list of the Top Ten Hideous Crap Columns Fed to Warmington Before He Disappeared. This one will probably be in the top five.

Edit: I re-read the column. Quotes attributed to Ford kids are the very worst part of this. I feel bad about making jokes. Doug, Rob, Warmington, plus Sun Media peeps that let this into the public realm, all deserve to live out their days unheard ever again in some grimy basement.

Last edited:
Filling in for casita:

Screen shot 2014-06-30 at 12.06.40 AM.jpg

Screen shot 2014-06-30 at 12.06.49 AM.jpg

Attachments

• Screen shot 2014-06-30 at 12.06.40 AM.jpg
    Screen shot 2014-06-30 at 12.06.40 AM.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 921
  • Screen shot 2014-06-30 at 12.06.49 AM.jpg
    Screen shot 2014-06-30 at 12.06.49 AM.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 890
The girls she tweeted that to, had a similar tweet at about the same time. (the sunset pic her friend tweeted first, assuming it's Muskoka-ish would be Georgian Bay. Taken about 2 hours later.) okay, little more digging and friend had a tweet with an odd hashtag #hotguysatthebeach just a little before the sighting pics..
Beach + Georgian Bay = Wasaga. *probably*

okay never mind, Ally (the tweetor) was at the Moore's (why?)
ally at moores.jpg

Attachments

• ally at moores.jpg
    ally at moores.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 847
"They always seem to get the best #RobFord footage anyway." Too right.

" ... with that asshole of a mayor coming back tomorrow." Smallest, tiniest 300-pound asshole ever. Really, is this guy in any way a serious political force anymore?

Not so long ago (although dinosaurs did walk Yonge St then), Toronto's chief magistrate was associated with the PC party and was often called "the Tiny, Perfect Mayor". His name was David Crombie. (Some people may urinate in the park named after him, but I digress....)

Today we have a Large, Imperfect Mayor also associated with the PC party. (He may urinate in the park named after his father -- as well as many others.) His name is Rob Ford.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back