News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soooo... Since he said he HAD used heroin in an interview minute before, does that mean he's implying that he used heroin as a suppository?

Did he actually admit to heroin in the previous interview though, or was he just saying "yeah, I took all sorts of stuff" when Drummond was listing various drugs, which including heroin in his list?

96kf9YJ.jpg

Pro tip: A 30oz beer mug easily holds a 750ml bottle of Russian Prince with lots of room left for ice!

Why is an alcoholic drinking anything from a beer mug? That's like a pedophile reading The New Yorker that's been tucked inside the latest issue of Seventeen.

Did he actually admit to heroin in the previous interview though, or was he just saying "yeah, I took all sorts of stuff" when Drummond was listing various drugs, which including heroin in his list?

IIRC, Drummond listed a bunch of drugs, including heroin, and Rob said something like "yeah, I've done 'em all." So, it's more like he didn't deny heroin. It could go either way. He had a brain fart with CBC, or he didn't tell the truth CP24. I doubt we'll ever know for sure.

Last edited:
Sure he has the right to remain silent - and we have the right to come to conclusions regarding his exercise of this right in relation to the questions he was asked.

AoD
It's the second part that Rob doesn't understand, he gets the first part, it's genetic.

Sure he has the right to remain silent - and we have the right to come to conclusions regarding his exercise of this right in relation to the questions he was asked.

AoD

I totally support Rob's right to remain silent. It's a fundamental right in western law. Thing is, he can't ask us to trust him as mayor while keeping secrets about his criminal affiliations and actions. Why he thinks he these positions are compatible is beyond me. I hope it destroys him at the polls.

A little convo on CBC radio a few minutes ago. They counted how many times RF said the "disease" in today's interview, and talked about how he can't get away with trying to blame everything on that. He's not fooling anyone except the existing fools.

Last edited:
I wonder of the the repayment idea came when Ford returned and he was asked by the City for specific documentation that he was in rehab for the entire time he said he was.

A little convo on CBC radio a few minutes ago. They counted how many times RF said the "disease" in today's interview, and talked about how he can't get away with trying to blame everything on that. He's not fooling anyone, except the existing fools.
CBC has never been terribly Ford-friendly. What does CP24 say? A lot of people (sadly) get their news from there, and they have a tendency to accentuate the positive when it comes to Ford.

Does not sound like a man who knows how to run a city...

reporterdonpeat 4:48pm via Twitter Web Client
Mayor Rob Ford not happy with the Sugar Beach umbrellas at executive committee.

reporterdonpeat 4:49pm via Twitter Web Client
"In the winter, what purpose do they serve?" Mayor Rob Ford to city staff on Sugar Beach umbrellas.

reporterdonpeat 4:51pm via Twitter Web Client
"Two rocks. Where did these rocks come from?" Mayor Rob Ford on Sugar Beach.

reporterdonpeat 4:51pm via Twitter Web Client
"What's the difference from a rock from up north and a rock from Quebec?" Mayor Rob Ford.

BenSpurr 4:52pm via TweetDeck
"This rock. This one rock," says Ford...

Last edited:
Based on how fried Ford was at the time he started his leave of absence, even if he had tried the whole time to get things clear, he would still be scrambled to some degree. That said, he seems as out of touch with reality, humanity, humility, etc. as he was when he left. He didn't even try.

I wish I could filter all RoFo images on this thread, and never see his face again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back