News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course, even if it had been previously arranged, Ford could cancel after yesterday's interviews.

Matt Galloway was talking about the interviews this morning, with a guest whose name I didn't catch, and they basically said everything that was said here, including talking about him drinking water from a beer mug!

I missed it but it would have been Jim Coyle from the Star. He is a recovering alcoholic, and has a lot to say about RoFo's "recovery" both in the Star and on Twitter.

I missed it but it would have been Jim Coyle from the Star. He is a recovering alcoholic, and has a lot to say about RoFo's "recovery" both in the Star and on Twitter.

Definitely Jim Coyle. Also Andray Domise, whose letter to African Canadians supporting Rob Ford was posted here yesterday, was also on the show today.

Well, another two pieces of news - the Integrity commissioner ruled Ford violated code of conduct re: Ainisle's robocalls and Mammo is recommended for a 90 day pay dock.

Matt Elliott ‏@GraphicMatt 3m
Also the Integrity Commissioner recommends council suspend Mammoliti's pay for 90 days. Will be a fun debate. http://bit.ly/1orp12T

Matt Elliott ‏@GraphicMatt 6m
Integrity Commissioner rules Rob Ford violated the Code of Conduct when he robocalled @cllrainslie's constituents. http://bit.ly/1oroo9N

AoD

My friend said he saw a promo of Ford being on The Today Show. I'm not able to watch but if anyone is, keep us posted.

Any idea what the penalty for RoFo would likely be?

There's a ling to the report in the OP:

The Integrity Commissioner recommends that:

1. City Council adopt the finding that Mayor Ford violated the Code of Conduct.

2. City Council request that Mayor Ford apologize to Councillor Ainslie in writing and on the floor of Council.

Wait for it...

shelleycarroll 9:31am via Twitter for iPad
@ddale8 @bruce_arthur @_SarahFoster Look back, you'll find whenever DoFo gets caught in ignorance, he was 'jus'kidding' & we're humourless.

There's a ling to the report in the OP:

The Integrity Commissioner recommends that:

1. City Council adopt the finding that Mayor Ford violated the Code of Conduct.

2. City Council request that Mayor Ford apologize to Councillor Ainslie in writing and on the floor of Council.

And of course, Mammo will freak out that he did nothing wrong and council is a bunch of lefty freaks.

Rub will say he's sorry that people feel his disease got in the way and it's in the past. There's no need to put it in writing and if anyone thinks so he will refer them to Staples and the print centre.

Mammo will no doubt break out his inner drama queen today...

ddale8 9:33am via Twitter Web Client
That's a very severe recommended sanction as integrity commish recommended sanctions go - the most severe she can suggest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back