News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is Klassic Kinsella. He is, truly, a world class jerk.
The poor judgement that Chow showed by aligning herself with him is another reason why I can't support her.

There was a story a while ago before the provincial election about a whole slew of "consultancy" projects going to Kinsella/his wifes firms from the Liberals (100's of thousands of dollars) that looked quite suspect - suspect as in, what exactly did they do? Not much to show for the money.
I really hope that comes around to get him in the end.

Yes, I too found Kinsella's response shocking. As if it wasn't worth debating, just... Kneejerk rudeness. Too bad :/

he's still outta shape about the last Ramone. He's also often an asshole. And not fond of being corrected. He should mostly be taken with a large helping of meh.

Great page. I'm old enough to remember this kind of analysis not being considered polite enough for serious discussion. However, these days we have enough statistics available from all directions to make the Crazification Factor indisputable.

Ergo Toronto's Crazification Factor totals about 700,000 people. I feel not comforted. I shall dribble on my shoe.

This is Klassic Kinsella. He is, truly, a world class jerk.
The poor judgement that Chow showed by aligning herself with him is another reason why I can't support her.

There was a story a while ago before the provincial election about a whole slew of "consultancy" projects going to Kinsella/his wifes firms from the Liberals (100's of thousands of dollars) that looked quite suspect - suspect as in, what exactly did they do? Not much to show for the money.
I really hope that comes around to get him in the end.

The brain trusts behind the frontrunners are just awful - Kinsella, Kouvalis...almost as bad as RoDoFo. Wish we can sweep those folks away with the twin garbage.

AoD

Feel free to print, poster, t-shirt, etc.

I kind of like "your daddy raised a coward". Since nothing rational ever works we should start baiting him.

Excellent idea! That is exactly the sort of emotional pressure that will drive him off the bridge.

father watching.jpg

Attachments

• father watching.jpg
    father watching.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 912
Also free for posters, t-shirts, etc.

Ford unfit.jpg

I can re-order the slurs to suit the occasion -- perhaps "pakis" should be first for the Tamil event someone mentioned?

Custom orders processed at no charge :)

Attachments

• Ford unfit.jpg
    Ford unfit.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 1,014
Rob Ford does not use the term GAAAAAYS. He uses the term "faggot". (which is how he referred to Justin Trudeau)

Nope; sorry. As a gay man, I was highly offended by his tone of voice in the March 5th rant when he said Hudaaacckhh had lost his support because Timmy agreed with the "gaaaaays" about the rainbow flag & Sochi issue. It was a sneering tone of total disdain. Every non-straight person who heard him was disgusted and offended.

Great page. I'm old enough to remember this kind of analysis not being considered polite enough for serious discussion. However, these days we have enough statistics available from all directions to make the Crazification Factor indisputable.

Ergo Toronto's Crazification Factor totals about 700,000 people. I feel not comforted. I shall dribble on my shoe.

Here's where this nugget of popular quantification began, apparently. Lest we forget, these are former Bush supporters chatting. We here will figure this out soon enough. Here's hoping!

Nope; sorry. As a gay man, I was highly offended by his tone of voice in the March 5th rant when he said Hudaaacckhh had lost his support because Timmy agreed with the "gaaaaays" about the rainbow flag & Sochi issue. It was a sneering tone of total disdain. Every non-straight person who heard him was disgusted and offended.

Some straight people were offended too.

Kinda ironic for a guy who claims a certain sexual liberty for himself.
Kinda ironic for a guy who wants tolerance for addiction, and drug liberty for his entire family.
Kinda ironic for a guy who likes Bob Marley, but lost the message of One Love.

Sex, drugs and Rock 'n'Roll. A Ford fail on all three.
You're welcome.

Totally agree - most of those who wanted to have selfies with him do so because of his notoriety (bragging right to friends and all), not because they think he is a good mayor. Ford Nation are more the likes of Iola.

Yeah; contrary to the Ford camp's claims, this selfie support has absolutely *nothing* to do with his stopping the gravy train or respect for taxpayers. To them, those are but empty, disconnected catchphrases a la Teddy Roosevelt's speak-softly-and-carry-a-big-stick.

Oh, and re "Eye-ola"; would her name actually be pronounced like Yola/Jola?

Incidentally, in one on-line discussion I came across a perfect Ford Nation answer to Obama birther or 9/11 truther arguments: a claim that there was a cover-up, that RoFo wasn't the only person on council not to stand on behalf of Pride (or did the person mean the only person there, period? If so, how inept can you get...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back