8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
YOU CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!

We can only hope for A Few Good Men finish.

Giroux: Answer the question, mayor Ford.

Rob: Doug...?

Giroux: Don't look at him! Answer the question!

Rob: DOUG?!!

Doug: Rob, just.. just answer...the question, Rob.

Rob: DOUG?!!! JONES!!!

Giroux: ANSWER THE QUESTION MAYOR FORD!

Yeah, probably not going to go down like that, but I need a happy dream tonight.

Oho. That's a stark contrast to the mention he got on our news here (abc news, MI) this morning. RF climbing the rope gym footage with the story 1) opening a playground in Toronto 2) reminder of his "alleged substance abuse" 3) back on the job following "a month in rehab" and 4) a comment that he's "always a colorful character" ( followed by: "speaking of colorful characters!" and a bit about a cat that can open the fridge-freezer to snack on frozen fish fillets, to give you an idea how important and serious the segment was).

Wonder if this REAL news story will get any mention here, tomorrow?

I love that this has capture your attention all the way from Michigan. If anyone hasn't said it before, welcome to UT :)

Giroux: Answer the question, mayor Ford.

Rob: Doug...?

Giroux: Don't look at him! Answer the question!

Rob: DOUG?!!

Doug: Rob, just.. just answer...the question, Rob.

Rob: DOUG?!!! JONES!!!

Giroux: ANSWER THE QUESTION MAYOR FORD!

Yeah, probably not going to go down like that, but I need a happy dream tonight.

I can just see it now. Giroux will allow Rob and Hotmail Lawyer in the room, but Doug will insist that he, Amin and Jerry also get to attend.

wonder how long he's known this was coming? Just today -- when the meeting with GG was supposed to happen? or already on Wednesday? maybe it had something to do with his subdued reaction to Bill Blair being turfed...

Loved the 'shopped drivin’ photos. Called my local dealer about a free test drive in the new Ford Family Compact, but like the TV ads say, “some conditions applyâ€. Apparently, the conditions are:

• Mikey drives
  • Rob flies, riding shotgun
  • You must sit in the back with Doug, who swears at passing cyclists. What’s more, he can smoke, but you can’t.
  • Front and rear airbags have been replaced with front and rear knuckle sandwiches. If you squirm in your seat – boom boom! – fries everywhere!

For now, imma stickin with my Metropass.

Oh, the visual. Thanks for adding the action for the 'shopped pic - much-needed laff. :)

Wednesday: Announcement that Blair's contract not renewed. Thursday: Announcement that Rob will be subpoenaed.

Coincidence? Tinfoil theories?

Ouch! How will this affect Rob?

Done like dinner. Even if he wins the election they will strip him of his powers as he will refuse to cooperate with the Police - who's Chief will sit past the beginning of this trial.

Make popcorn. Lots of popcorn.

(edit: Perhaps Brazen 2 wasn't meant to "charge" the Mayor but just to get him to the point they forced him to testify : check/mate)

Well played Chief. Well played.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back