News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wednesday: Announcement that Blair's contract not renewed. Thursday: Announcement that Rob will be subpoenaed.

Coincidence? Tinfoil theories?

I could definitely see him saying "Fuck it! Lets go."

Giroux is retiring after this, and Blair is done. Nothing left to lose might as well go right for him.

I imagine that they've got plenty to hit him with. I bet they've been waiting for this a while.

I could definitely see him saying "Fuck it! Lets go."

Giroux is retiring after this, and Blair is done. Nothing left to lose might as well go right for him.

I imagine that they've got plenty to hit him with. I bet they've been waiting for this a while.

I agree - this should be an epic crater on Ford Nation. The shame should last for a generation.

The Mayor of the 4th largest city in N.A. is being subpoenaed to testify at a trial involving a friend who has been arrested for extortion and drug trafficking. And the worst part? It won't impact his support in the next election at all.

Now it will - because only a TRUE ELITIST could expect to dodge this....

I wonder how much lisi gave TPS. Cause Rob has a delicate choice. He rolls over in Lisi but then if Lisi hasn't yet, he will. In a big way.

I expect it all to collapse under the weight of his mediocrity

I wonder how much lisi gave TPS. Cause Rob has a delicate choice. He rolls over in Lisi but then if Lisi hasn't yet, he will. In a big way.

I expect it all to collapse under the weight of his mediocrity

So it is over for both of them you say?

He'll just play stupid. The phone calls were about something else, or he can't remember because he was in a drunken stupor.

This guy pops his head out every week or two to throw a moron bomb into the room and then leave. He's one of the old-time Ford apologists here, but most of the other ones have the self-respect to be embarrassed about how wrong they were.

I didn't think it was possible to say anything nice about Ford supporters, but you've proven me wrong. Thanks.

Toronto should tax rich trust fund babies like Tory and Ford, not elect them. So long as our choices are limited to milquetoast "leftists" desperately abandoning their principals in order to pander to oblivious suburbanite rednecks, and blatantly self serving businessmen who backslappingly pal around with the supposedly impartial media, this city's future is dogshit.

If this whole Ford business has proven anything to anyone who's been bothering to pay attention, it's that Toronto as a political entity is far more corrupt than most of us realized. That's going to drive a lot of young people away from the polls as they realize their vote is essentially meaningless.

Bullseye! Y'all are on fire tonight! Or whenever it was that you posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back