News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the idea that Ford has a chance is laughable. Too much stock is being put into the Keyes Constant and a shoddy Forum poll. This is a really unique situation, that is for sure.

Ford's brand is beyond saturated at this point, and has been for ages. The majority of people have made up their mind about him, so the way the media handles him, and the approach Ford takes with constituents isn't as much of a factor as people make it out to be. He's still playing the game to keep his numbers where they are, which aren't anywhere close to electable in any combination of splits. He has been treading water ever since the crack scandal hit and has shown to be doing nothing but sinking. There is likely to be a higher turnout this time as well, and the added votes will be for other candidates.

Another sagacious post.

Hope it turns out to have been correct.

Ouch! How will this affect Rob?

Nobodies dime bags will be safe. Fractured city, poetic justice, huh?

The bros. have been scheming on this one for a while, it will be interesting to see their game plan. Everyone grab your snacks and choice of beverage, the Canada's Got Talent is about to begin.

Most political subpoena ever!

Hmm, reading that preview article again, it says the cops are going to subpoena Rofo. Does that mean it hasn't actually happened yet? Because that is troubling. Rofo may just avoid it altogether by not answering the door, picking up the phone or mail, and just hunker down home. Cue yakity sax with Giroux wearing various disguises and trying to give Rob the papers.

bt7aazkciaampj8.jpg

banana.gif

its drug and alcohol bender time!

Hmm, reading that preview article again, it says the cops are going to subpoena Rofo. Does that mean it hasn't actually happened yet? Because that is troubling. Rofo may just avoid it altogether by not answering the door, picking up the phone or mail, and just hunker down home. Cue yakity sax with Giroux wearing various disguises and trying to give Rob the papers.

I don't know exactly how it works, but if you hide from being served a subpoena, I think you eventually get arrested. (Disclaimer: I'm not a lawyer.)

Katie Simpson ‏@KatieSimpson24 1m

On the front page of tomorrow's @TorontoStar Police to subpoena Rob Ford in Sandro Lisi investigation #topoli

https://twitter.com/KatieSimpson24/status/495043071588200448

anyone else find this part confusing?

confused.jpg

did plans to serve him on thursday get postponed? or plans they made on thursday have now been changed/postponed?

i know they said an explanation was not given, but why would media talking to morris postpone a subpoena being served?

Attachments

• confused.jpg
    confused.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 856
I could definitely see him saying "Fuck it! Lets go."

Giroux is retiring after this, and Blair is done. Nothing left to lose might as well go right for him.

I imagine that they've got plenty to hit him with. I bet they've been waiting for this a while.

so if blair's contract had been renewed this subpoena would not be happening? i really hope things don't work that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back