News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
He didn't, but the report said, "live interview", so I am guessing direct interview.

That would make the Maple Leaf poll somewhat more valid...They'd have the opportunity to scrub results immediately on interview eg minors, inelligible voters something that cannot be done with an IVR poll...So an 800 person poll is just that an 800 person poll, unlike, say Forum's last 1063 person poll considering we don't have a clue what Forum uses as a scrub factor....

It is too bad we don't have the demos of the poll to dig a little deeper.....

Sixrings, the preliminary hearing is set for March 2, 2015...So the aborted discussion with GG would most probably have been to discern whether R Ford's testimony would of value to the Crown...GG after the interview could have advised the Crown not to bother with subpoena as R Ford's rememberance would add nothing to the case or to go forward and serve it....

Sixrings, the preliminary hearing is set for March 2, 2015...So the aborted discussion with GG would most probably have been to discern whether R Ford's testimony would of value to the Crown...GG after the interview could have advised the Crown not to bother with subpoena as R Ford's rememberance would add nothing to the case or to go forward and serve it....

I haven't read anything (today's newspapers) to suggest that the subpoena won't be issued to Ford at some point.

why does an escalade need $110 worth of maintenance a month, every month? seems like a lot to me, but i don't know SUVs.

and only $32.63 in gas for the whole month of april? that's about a 50% decrease compared to other months... i wonder why?

You know what is really interesting...as Councillor for 10 years R Ford never submitted Klikage/Maintenance expense however as Mayor they suddenly show up...

I haven't read anything (today's newspapers) to suggest that the subpoena won't be issued to Ford at some point.
Your right, it doesn't that is why I suggested it is the proposed Giroux interview where a decision to go forward would be made...If R Ford has nothing new to offer the Crown in their prosecution why bother with a subpoena and who better to decide than the lead detective...

To me, pronouncing it as 'expresso' is one of the worst things Rob Ford has ever done.

And he's done a lot of bad shit.

Police to subpoena Mayor Rob Ford in Sandro Lisi’s extortion case

Toronto’s mayor will be expected to testify as a witness in the trial of pal Alexander “Sandro†Lisi, charged with extortion in trying to retrieve the notorious crack video.

By: Jennifer Pagliaro City Hall reporter, Published on Fri Aug 01 2014

http://www.thestar.com/news/city_ha..._rob_ford_in_sandro_lisis_extortion_case.html

worst movie ever

you know, this is the most frustrating movie I have ever watched - goes on forever with no ending in sight; way to many characters; can't tell if it's documentary, comedy, thriller, SciFi, or whatever; can't stop watching but can't wait for it to be over - I'm going nuts!!!!

Toronto’s mayor will be expected to testify as a witness in the trial of pal Alexander “Sandro” Lisi, charged with extortion in trying to retrieve the notorious crack video.

http://www.thestar.com/news/city_ha..._rob_ford_in_sandro_lisis_extortion_case.html

Interesting timing. (speculation time) I wonder if the TPS has completed their work on Lisi's iPhone - they supboena Ford as a witness and can use any good stuff from the iPhone to counter any false or misleading testimony he may give.

Also, this kind of lines up with Metro Man's "increased TPS chatter" comment from a few days ago.

Last edited:

Toronto’s mayor will be expected to testify as a witness in the trial of pal Alexander “Sandro” Lisi, charged with extortion in trying to retrieve the notorious crack video.

Another strange quote by hotmail lawyer. This guy is apparently the best....

Back to Leeanne and her tweet from last night. Why does she still have her phone if she's in rehab? Unlike Rob's spa, a reputable rehab won't let you keep or use your phone, they don't want you in contact with the outside world, at least for the first few weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back