News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
P.S.: Rob, please please PLEASE have a drunken stupor that's caught on video soon, so that UTers stop bickering amongst themselves in boredom.

Or even better, charged with DUI.

He may be careful about who he is hanging with when he's getting high, but I'm pretty sure he's driving drunk all the time.

So paid duty police get paid $68/hr. Council just had a motion to have a meeting with the province about adopting the Vancouver method for paid duty, and get paid only $30/hr. Who were the only 2 councillors to vote against it? Rob and Doug Ford! Another example of their love of gravy.

I agree. There is plenty of time for Ford to be stupid.

When my parents were in high school, Dan Hill ("Sometimes When We Touch") was the long haired guy who would sit in the halls and play the guitar. He has lost that hair, but they went to one of his concerts a few years ago.

My dad claims to have punched out Dan Hill at a party in high school. As for Robbie, his slap in the face come t today is one of most vile and disgusting things he's done as far as I'm concerned. He's using the most vulnerable and marginalized as props. It's disgusting.

P.S.: Rob, please please PLEASE have a drunken stupor that's caught on video soon, so that UTers stop bickering amongst themselves in boredom.

How about this speculative event... The Escal. causing a multi-car pile up from Miley speeding through a major intersection taking Robbie who has relapsed, to a "family doctor", after subsequently ODing in an elevator between pressers. This would also FUBAR Miley's chances at election.

Last edited:
When was the last time we had Rob documented with his corset on? Nobody's talking about slimmer and trimmer these days (not that I miss it - just saying).

Yeah, what ever happened to Rob Ford was going to come back slimmer and trimmer and prove to the world that he is a new man who can accomplish goals? It looks like they just forgot about that because after all these weeks, it doesn't look like he has lost a pound. I'd have to give a big FAIL to that goal. (no surprise there)

Yeah, what ever happened to Rob Ford was going to come back slimmer and trimmer and prove to the world that he is a new man who can accomplish goals? It looks like they just forgot about that because after all these weeks, it doesn't look like he has lost a pound. I'd have to give a big FAIL to that goal. (no surprise there)

Just another lie. He's as fat as ever. He's also still voting no (and so is is idiot brother) on every single motion proposed by other hard working dully elected councillors. These two are just so toxic it's not even funny anymore.

i will not say if Ford will be re-elected, dare not make any predictions, after all people voted for Mulroney. Take nowt for granted. With only 48% turnout in elections who can say who will win.

People voted for Mulroney twice, the second time for a free trade deal he then delivered. Completely different than Ford, who smokes crack, lies, and deliberately gets nothing done.

LOL! He was just on CP24 and I created this:

2014-08-22_12_22_10.gif

'There's nuffink wrong wiv mee ...'

600full-john-lydon.jpg

96576.jpg

Attachments

• 600full-john-lydon.jpg
    600full-john-lydon.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 665
  • 96576.jpg
    96576.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 675
So paid duty police get paid $68/hr. Council just had a motion to have a meeting with the province about adopting the Vancouver method for paid duty, and get paid only $30/hr. Who were the only 2 councillors to vote against it? Rob and Doug Ford! Another example of their love of gravy.

Rob Ford knows some dirty cops. He has to keep them happy or who knows what might just happen to surface.

I'm afraid the recent provincial election will have a scary dampening effect on voter turnout. People on the left and centre were very afraid of a Hudack win and the polls were so wrong that normally apathetic voters got their boots on and went to poll. The next days' news of a landslide had many thinking " I hated the thought of Hudack but I wasn't trying to hand out a majority."

Fast forward to Oct 27, some people will leave it to others to vote, thinking they couldn't possibly vote for Ford again. If enough people think this, we are in trouble.

I'm actually inclined to believe the opposite - with Ford continuing to show well in (Forum) polls, I think lots of people still think Ford is a viable candidate. I think there may be enough fear left that people who may not have voted last time around will make a special effort this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back