News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see it. As a campaign strategist, his reputation hinges on having the candidate he is publicly working for win. Plus, if credible rumours circulated that he tanked his own client's campaign in order to get a rival into office, he'd be finished. No one would trust him. His ruthlessness would have no value for future clients.

And isn't some bad blood supposed to have developed between Kouvalis and the Fords? You'd think he'd want to take them down for the sake of revenge, if nothing else.

Should we be gathering the mourning clothes with the Bosco story not really doing much, his polls up, Kimmel again showing him jovial and his saving Jesus?

That star article is making me think he actually will win again. The media is looking more and more ridiculous on all sides.

Or is there more under the Doolittle/Dale sleeves and these latest articles came out more for timing of FOI releases than a lack of things to write?

Knowmsayin'?

As Eric Grenier from threehundredeight.com wrote, it's too soon to call the latest Forum poll a surge. He even mentioned that it might be likely that the bump was a result of a anomaly in the sample that was polled on the first day the poll was in the field. Ford's numbers have hovered around the high twenties and low thirties for about a year. This latest poll shouldn't be considered a sea change in his campaign fortunes.

Another reason not to break out the funeral garb is to imagine the scenario of Chow continuing to tank. Do we really think her supporters will peel off evenly to Ford and Tory? As election day closes in, many voters will start to flock to the non-Ford candidate.

It was when he was fired as football coach for the TDSB - the not-Catholic school board. He has been kicked out of both school boards.

Yes, thanks Greg Banks steered me to the name of the school and I found and posted a link to the Star story on it about 5 pages back up the thread.

ETA: And of course everything bad said about his in the story is a falsehood, according to Robbie.

Last edited:
"Lilia R. 25, of Whitby, Ont., and Milana M., 26, of Vaughan, Ont"

905er's!

I was half joking but in all seriousness, one of my biggest issues with this whole Rob Ford spectacle is that kids (and in this case, young adults who are mentally, ummm... younger than their age...?) have had some very shitty lessons reinforced - namely that one can do whatever one wants, without consequences. Of course, that's only true for wealthy scion mayors - not for the general public - so this shitty behavior and reinforcement sets people up for failure. And it makes the job of parents that much harder to see this jackass lapping it up like some untouchable.

Kinsella has sued Kouvalis for libel. This is not what we need to take down Ford...

I believe that was for abusing children as well.

He abuses children. He abuses his wife. He abuses staff. Is there anyone Rob Ford hasn't abused?

And yet almost everyone in his life loves him and has unwavering loyalty. I can't figure it out!

Kinsella has sued Kouvalis for libel. This is not what we need to take down Ford...

Which makes me wonder why some of the inner scumbags (Bassos,Belisimo,Macyntyre,Kindree,Paymen, or even Rat Lisi) haven't been tempted enough to throw Meryl Worthless under a large bus? Do they believe he's connected? Are the Canadian Media offers to little to subside on (well, have any of them ever lived outside of Mommy's basements long enough to know cost of living?)?

Just hilarious how he's shielded by all sides ; Tavner/Blair and the Front Liners, The worthless TO media, The Criminal Asshats he counts as his friends and his humiliated/ing FoFam.

That's what? A couple hundred assholes keeping the loser in power? WTF.

Just deserts, I guess.

And isn't some bad blood supposed to have developed between Kouvalis and the Fords? You'd think he'd want to take them down for the sake of revenge, if nothing else.

There was that funny passage in Doolittle's book where Kouvalis was livid with Doug spouting off and going off message, off track, without consulting him. IIRC it was Doug saying "I have lots of friends who are gay men, I even let them sleep in my bed etc". Again I don't have the book with me, but going off my bad memory Kouvalis was driving Doug to the airport the next day, and he handed him a box of condoms as a "gift".

IIRC again, I think Kouvalis had it with Doug increasingly trying to run\take over the whole camping thing.

http://www.seanmathmodelguy.com/?p=1364

http://www.philosopherofwrite.com/?p=455

These two blog posts are related. Very interesting read. Certainly confirms my impression that Furr is a bit of a self-important asshat, despite the redeeming quality that he is against Ford.

I hate to pile on I think Furr is of great value to us who want Ford out. But some of his tweets have struck me as naive. He tweeted on tues about the press hounding that poor leeanne mcrobb. Who we all suspected brought substances to the mayor in rehab. Is this no longer news worthy? I was furious with the press for not asking her any real questions. I.e. is ford paying your legal bill. Are you afraid of the fords. Why cant a supposedly sober person count to 45. You know QUESTIONS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back