News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't be surprised if due to Ford ignoring the pain and discomfort to win an election, the diagnosis is far worse than they ever thought could be possible. However, I am not a doctor and could be wrong.

Well, ignoring these things is never a good thing, but even if he didn't there is no guarantee of anything. Cancers get diagnosed all the time as something else at first.

AoD

Pancreatic has a much higher fatality rate than colon cancer. Probably because colon cancer can be detected much earlier.

Most pancreatic (save for the neuroendocrine form, which is what Steve Jobs had) is actually one where it wouldn't have made a huge difference by staging. It's not one where treatment has evolved much either.

My grandmother had it back in the mid-80s - from diagnosis (at Stage IV) to death is 6 months. It was not pretty.

AoD

Last edited:

So, to be clear -it wasn't some beat cop arresting this guy. It was the city's top homicide detective bringing him in for possessing brass knuckles? And now the charges are stayed. You don't need a tinfoil hat to be putting the dots together on this one. I'm surprised Giroux couldn't find something more serious to charge him with, like a taillight being out.

Well, ignoring these things is never a good thing, but even if he didn't there is no guarantee of anything. Cancers get diagnosed all the time as something else at first.

AoD

And pain isn't a very good indicator of malignancy / seriousness / prognosis. OTOH with all those rhino tranqs he's been on he could probably lose a leg and not notice.

And pain isn't a very good indicator of malignancy / seriousness / prognosis. OTOH with all those rhino tranqs he's been on he could probably lose a leg and not notice.

Unexplained, persistent weight loss is on the other hand is a major alarm bell. That was manifested in every case I have personal knowledge of.

AoD

So, to be clear -it wasn't some beat cop arresting this guy. It was the city's top homicide detective bringing him in for possessing brass knuckles? And now the charges are stayed. You don't need a tinfoil hat to be putting the dots together on this one. I'm surprised Giroux couldn't find something more serious to charge him with, like a taillight being out.

It all goes back to Kathy's search warrant....makes you even more curious exactly the wording

Pancreatic has a much higher fatality rate than colon cancer. Probably because colon cancer can be detected much earlier.

Ford doesn't seem to be suffering from two of the telling symptoms of pancreatic cancer: weight loss and jaundice.

Are we still running on Ford Time? Shouldn't the tumor be old news by now? The past is the past and all that - or is he actually suggesting that medical issues extend into both the past and the future?

Are we still running on Ford Time? Shouldn't the tumor be old news by now? The past is the past and all that - or is he actually suggesting that medical issues extend into both the past and the future?

With no ill intent - if it is cancer, it will be a part of his future for a significant while yet.

AoD

AoD

My mother was "diagnosed" with an inoperable, terminal brain cancer tumour the size of a golf ball in March of four years ago while I was on vacation in the Dominican Republic. She was told she had mere weeks.

It turned out to be a very slow growing benign meningioma. She had it removed that May and has been around since. Mind you, memory issues still plague her, but that initial diagnosis was complete rubbish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back