8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daniel Dale ‏@ddale8 35s
For at least three months, Doug Ford has made clear at every opportunity how happy he is to be going back to Chicago and leaving city hall.

Watch that change.

And for the last approx 4 years Doug Ford has lied at every opportunity.

Tapeworms cause huge amounts of weight loss, he's got a "lisi", we'll know if it's benign or not soon.

CP2Ford reporting MiFo has 50% lead in Etobicoke - 20 points over Andray.

Mifo hasn't said anything yet - a bad version of "Silent Bob" (Actually we could nickname the guy "Silent Blob" - if he speaks we can drop the handle - could call him "Sock-Muppet" but that still implies he will speak).

We need to de-amalgamate.... <sigh>

I've got a jar of pennies in my basement I've been meaning to roll and take to the bank.

When I was a kid I remember some tough guys used to carry a roll of pennies. Unlike brass knuckles, it was completely legal and almost as effective.

And they and their base would care about that because.......?

Except their base isn't big enough for them to win - and doing these gimmicky acts just cements their bad reputation among sane voters. So your bro has cancer and as a result, you are going to get into the high stress act of running a campaign (and invoking his name) while he is knee deep in it? The optics of this is already pretty nasty, this would only push it only the edge for the anti-camp, which is what 60% of the pop?

AoD

SFO:

Except that it'd look like they are making a joke of the electoral process if both of them stuck around on the ballot.

AoD

To paraphrase ZeFrank, that is how the Ford family do.

And they and their base would care about that because.......?

Their base would vote for Rob if he was six feet under as a write-in candidate.

SFO:

Except that it'd look like they are making a joke of the electoral process if both of them stuck around on the ballot.

AoD

I hear you, but I'm with everyone else: anyone who'd vote for them couldn't care less about the integrity of the electoral process. The only downside to pulling this move from the Fords' POV is probably just Ford Nation causing a split by choosing one or the other instead of focusing on just one.

If the Star really wanted to get under Jugga's skin they should have asked "penny for your thoughts".

This whole debacle is just so twisted, 20 year old drug dealers saying they are good friends with a 53 year old morbidly obese drug addled woman who lures her drug addled mayor brother to her basement for crack while said brother insults the drug dealer with racial epithets and tossed pennies....oh man what a movie this will make.

P.S. The poll putting Mikey at 50% was 396 people and we know how Forums polls are skewed. I say Andray has a good shot.

Last edited:
This whole debacle is just so twisted, 20 year old drug dealers saying they are good friends with a 53 year old morbidly obese drug addled woman who lures her drug addled mayor brother to her basement for crack while said brother insults the drug dealer with racial epithets and tossed pennies....oh manm what a movie this will make.

And hence - "Crazytown".

AoD

I will be very surprised if Rob Ford's name is off the ballot by 2 p.m. today, and not at all surprised if Doug's is on it.

I actually think that would be awesome. A public display of their "holy" disposition but more importantly the opportunity to split Ford Nation with everyone plugging a Doug/Rob feud (fictitious or not). Ford Nation is dumb enough to dive down that rabbit hole. I wonder if Thug thinks he can pull some votes from Tory... idiots. This way they can both NOT be at CH come November.

CP2Ford reporting MiFo has 50% lead in Etobicoke - 20 points over Andray.

Mifo hasn't said anything yet - a bad version of "Silent Bob" (Actually we could nickname the guy "Silent Blob" - if he speaks we can drop the handle - could call him "Sock-Muppet" but that still implies he will speak).

We need to de-amalgamate.... <sigh>

That's a pretty good position to be in six weeks out. How many of us can name a non-incumbent running in our ward? How about for the general public?

ETA - whatever 'Lil Mikey has now is a ceiling. He has nowhere to go but down.

Last edited:
Ward 2 is indeed stupid. If they elect Mikey, they can watch him fall flat on his face in council.

@ddale8 Smaller sample sizes and larger margins of error on ward polls, so treat with appropriate caution.

Ward 2 is indeed stupid. If they elect Mikey, they can watch him fall flat on his face in council.

I think that's impossible given his shape.

Ha! He will be a deer in the headlights at City Hall. I bet he can't handle the media scrums because he has no ideas of his own.

Daniel Dale ‏@ddale8 35s
For at least three months, Doug Ford has made clear at every opportunity how happy he is to be going back to Chicago and leaving city hall.

Watch that change.

I think Daniel Dale is on to something. I think Rob will pull out and Doug goes in. The whole reason that Rob is mayor is because Doug talked him into it, thinking that Rob would lose and he would grab his seat. Doug has always been the one with the political aspirations. He talked the old man into running for MPP. And for the last two years Robby has been pissing on his dreams. “Time to pass the ball over to me now, Jones.â€

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back