News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
My guess is Ford's not going to drop out of the race. Assuming he'll recover eventually, being hospitalized is a kind of best-case scenario for him: no more foot-in-mouth debates and risky interactions with the press and the public, no more pretending they have an actual campaign to run, no need to take positions or address issues. Doug can feed Warmington heartwarming bedside stories, the base will stay put, and they may pick up significant sympathy votes. If it's not a winning strategy, hey, things weren't looking good anyway and now they have a new angle to work: Rob couldn't finish the campaign because he was waylaid, but the Fords will bounce back.

My mother was "diagnosed" with an inoperable, terminal brain cancer tumour the size of a golf ball in March of four years ago while I was on vacation in the Dominican Republic. She was told she had mere weeks.

It turned out to be a very slow growing benign meningioma. She had it removed that May and has been around since. Mind you, memory issues still plague her, but that initial diagnosis was complete rubbish.

It's not perfect, and I am glad it turned out for the better in the case of your mom, and that's why the biopsy is important. In my mom's case, they had to do it 3 times before they were able to get a definitive diagnosis and move ahead with chemoradiation (literally a week after the final confirmation), even though they're pretty much certain from CT/MRI/endoscopic examination.

AoD

Daniel Dale ‏@ddale8 35s
For at least three months, Doug Ford has made clear at every opportunity how happy he is to be going back to Chicago and leaving city hall.

Watch that change.

Krackscandalburgermeister tossing pennies at Jugga James is a bit suspicious, I haven't had pennies in my pocket for over a year. Who knows though, maybe Kathy hoards them so when her shoplifting sprees go bust she can roll them up to buy her drugs.

Last edited:
Daniel Dale ‏@ddale8 35s
For at least three months, Doug Ford has made clear at every opportunity how happy he is to be going back to Chicago and leaving city hall.

Watch that change.

I will be very surprised if Rob Ford's name is off the ballot by 2 p.m. today, and not at all surprised if Doug's is on it.

View attachment 33280

Respecting taxpayers at Perkins.

Nice that the mystery has finally been solved as to where our MINO ( and his bro' who had been MIA prior to that ) hangs out before coming to work.

SFO:

Except that it'd look like they are making a joke of the electoral process if both of them stuck around on the ballot.

AoD

More Fords on the mayoral ballot will confuse FN and split their voting power.

Last edited:
Krackscandalburgermeister tossing pennies at Jugga James is a bit suspicious, I haven't had pennies in my pocket for over a year. Who knows though, maybe Kathy hoards them so when her shoplifting sprees go bust she can roll them up to buy her drugs.
I've got a jar of pennies in my basement I've been meaning to roll and take to the bank. Maybe the Fords use them in the basement when they play rummoli.

Tug's done with city politics, he's back at Deco trying to straighten out what Cowboy Randy has fucked up. Rob will stay on the ballot with hopes his TOOOMAH will garner enough sympathy that he'll be reelected.

P.S. I think henceforth his mass/toomah should be called a "lisi", no capitalization.

Daniel Dale ‏@ddale8 35s

Watch that change.

I still call BS on this whole "scare". I think the Ford's think they are a candy shop but what they don't get is just about everyone who has thumbs are sick on the sweetness - I hope they get trounced back to the 1950's and disappear from politics forever. Doug has far less appeal than Rob and they are both lying sacks of sh1t. Rob has a tapeworm that got angry he's on the wagon... (yes - I said that).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back