News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.7K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.9K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
If fat assed rob, his fat assed brother and their minions can talk about pinkos, latte sipping elites, tree huggers etc....then they're fair game to be called fat assed dullards.

If the Most Political Biased Media's polite-gloves would have been removed at the cut-the-waist challenge, imagine how different things could have been.

I first heard of RoFo when he made National headlines about bike lanes. I only started to notice him when he (un-provokedly) called Nenshi a fattie. The second FoFam tried to make political hay out of their obesity, was when the gloves should have been off, "fat-shaming" or not.

Boy has Tug Ford put on the pounds in the last while.

Tug Ford.jpg

Attachments

• Tug Ford.jpg
    Tug Ford.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 659
We see the reporters announce every time Doug and Renata arrive and leave... im curious who the 'surrounded by family members' really is...
Where's Mama and Kathy?

Not that we really need to know when family members come and go, but I am surprised we haven't heard about Mama being there.

Agreed. IMO, Doug has nothing to gain by entering the race. Rob has everything to lose by dropping before he has a proper diagnosis. Plus, there's a Ford on the ballot in Ward 2. If Rob has to leave for health reasons, he and Doug still have a player from which to rebuild the Ford franchise (dreadful as that thought may be). I'll be very surprised if there are any changes by 2:01 p.m.

Well one thing is pretty certain. If Doug does enter the race, we’ve been had. There is also a possibility that they know Rob will be arrested in the near future.

http://www.torontosun.com/2014/09/12/both-brothers-wont-be-on-ballet-doug-ford

The latest piece from Wormington. Doug said both won't be on the ballot and that Rob could still put his name in for Ward 2.

Can I just say how totally gross it is to watch Warmington ramp it way up now that he senses a possible end to his meal ticket? He is seriously redefining shameless opportunism. Joe, if you're reading this, and I know you probably are, YOU are the bottom feeder you accuse so many other real journalists of being.

Ward 2 is indeed stupid. If they elect Mikey, they can watch him fall flat on his face in council.

@ddale8 Smaller sample sizes and larger margins of error on ward polls, so treat with appropriate caution.

He may wobble, but he won't fall down.

And of course, clicking on the sun link is basically what's providing the meal ticket for the paper to continue to hire him...

Just saying.

AoD

LOL. I never do. If someone posts it here, great, if not, as if I missed out by NOT reading a Worms column. ;)

Nice one ROFOMOFO.
A few comments back someone mentioned that Humber called it a tumour, while MSH called it a mass. I think he had tests done at Humber that confirmed a benign tumour, probably a couple of months ago. Some hospitals are reluctant to use other hospital's tests for diagnosis. They like to run their own, so that's probably why Dr. Cohen used the term mass. Until he sees the results of their tests, he would use the generic term "mass".

FWIW, I've heard doctors use different language at early stages of diagnosis. I think Cohen is being cautious because he won't know anything for sure until he gets the biopsy results. It's hard to tell what's going on from scans alone. In my wife's case, various scans led her doctors to believe she had diverticulosis. It certainly looked that way based on initial imaging. She only got her upgrade to a colon cancer diagnosis when her docs got their mitts on a tissue sample.

On a related note, we were talking about RoFo last night, and she remarked that at his size, surgeons probably won't be able to use laproscopic techniques. He may need a large, old-school incision, which takes much longer to heal up. She also raised some good points about his overall health (asthma, possible prescription/recreational drug use, blood pressure), which could make a surgery more complex, assuming one is called for. Neither of us are doctors, of course.

Thank you for articulating this.

I feel bad for those MO people that only eat healthy things.
Unfortunately, the other 95% that make poor eating decisions lie in the bed they make... which means being judged for being unhealthy.
Oh, and to those that believe in "big bones": it's bullshit. The average skeleton weighs like 12 pounds, and a "big boned" person's skeleton weighs like 14 pounds, not 40.
I have MO family members, and could go that direction myself...if I downed 3 heaping plates at every meal too. I guarentee they would be more reasonably sized if they laid off the pop and biggie sized meals.

Am I a prick? Possibly. Does the rest of the world judge Toronto by their Morbidly Obese Mayor? Definitely.

I don't think that's true. Nenshi is sometimes extremely heavy (although it seems to fluctuate a lot) and he is extremely well respected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back