News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF is up with Soks, he's out of the race, he should just toss the entire FOI info to a reporter and let them deal with it.

They need to re-introduce the Ranked Ballot Initiative at Queens Park ASAP for all municipal elections so this crap will end forever.

WTF is up with Soks, he's out of the race, he should just toss the entire FOI info to a reporter and let them deal with it.

Rob is sick though, so no one will touch it.

\I think Daniel Dale is on to something. I think Rob will pull out and Doug goes in. The whole reason that Rob is mayor is because Doug talked him into it, thinking that Rob would lose and he would grab his seat. Doug has always been the one with the political aspirations. He talked the old man into running for MPP. And for the last two years Robby has been pissing on his dreams. “Time to pass the ball over to me now, Jones.”

I just hope that among undecided voters, they see the mockery that is being made of the electoral process and go for someone else.

Last edited:
"saying that Mayor Ford was “resting comfortably” and that he was “surrounded by family members.” <------- THAT'S DEATHBED TALK"
https://twitter.com/Tara_and_Esther/status/510257700362801152

Interesting observation.

Besides, Soknacki's people hinted that the docs didn't reveal much. His campaign manager responded to someone on Twitter asking about it, said "the redactions have been brutal"

So much ado about nothing.

Regarding Mikey. I can't remember the name or district, but I saw on Wikipedia that a guy held a seat in the house for decades and when he stepped down, his son ran and will be there for another 30 years.

I think Daniel Dale is on to something. I think Rob will pull out and Doug goes in.

"Watch that change" was added by Videodrome. Dale if anything was downplaying the possibility of Dougie jumping in the race. I don't think he will either... just because he once suggested as much in one of his stream-of-consciousness bullshit monologues doesn't mean a whole lot.

"Watch that change" was added by Videodrome. Dale if anything was downplaying the possibility of Dougie jumping in the race. I don't think he will either... just because he once suggested as much in one of his stream-of-consciousness bullshit monologues doesn't mean a whole lot.

Correct. In that chat he did, Dale wasn't much for those conspiracy theories and the like.

Last edited:
If Krackscandalburgermeister was smart they'd go ahead with the next Fordfest and sell a special edition Hospitalized Bobblehead, complete with IV pole and frowning doctors.

Nice one ROFOMOFO.
A few comments back someone mentioned that Humber called it a tumour, while MSH called it a mass. I think he had tests done at Humber that confirmed a benign tumour, probably a couple of months ago. Some hospitals are reluctant to use other hospital's tests for diagnosis. They like to run their own, so that's probably why Dr. Cohen used the term mass. Until he sees the results of their tests, he would use the generic term "mass".

CP2Ford reporting MiFo has 50% lead in Etobicoke - 20 points over Andray.

Mifo hasn't said anything yet - a bad version of "Silent Bob" (Actually we could nickname the guy "Silent Blob" - if he speaks we can drop the handle - could call him "Sock-Muppet" but that still implies he will speak).

We need to de-amalgamate.... <sigh>

I like to call him Mutey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back