News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
He did not say it did not. Big difference. He said it spread to his ass. So it did progress elsewhere. Question is how much....

I wonder if Cohen even knows at this point. He'd need lymph node samples to confirm, wouldn't he? (Or are there other tests?) I'm only guessing, but I think he declined to stage Rob's cancer during his press conference because the docs haven't determined that yet.

Last edited:
Not sure about this but it sounds like there's something embarrassing in the Ito for a reporter. Could be they were feeding cops info like an informant.

I have dealt with scorched earth sibling relationships - everything is off the table when it comes to disclosure - meaning there is no negotiations....

I get that part, marc. I'm just trying to imagine why the cops would ask. I'm not making the connection. Any ideas?

I wonder if Cohen even knows at this point. He'd need lymph node samples to confirm, wouldn't he? (Or are there other tests?) I'm only guessing, but I think he declined to stage Rob's cancer during his press conference because the docs have determined that yet.

I get the feeling when things look grim they try to avoid classifying things in stages.

Yes. But he did say there was a small non contiguous tumour on his butt. He was not very clear about this but I assumed it was of similar origin. Seems to me it is unclear if it is full on metastasis right now, hence why he did not stage it. From the size, it is stage 2 minimum, maybe 3 or even 4 if the lump on his butt is an early sign of metastasis.

Thing I found in an old Warmington story ...

But still I had to ask.

“What you drinking, Mr. Mayor?â€

“Just some pop,†he said with a grin.

“A wobbly pop?â€

Rather than guess, I grabbed his glass and with his permission took a sip.

I thought my old journalism instructor at Canadore College way back when would think this was pretty good first-person reporting and a noble effort for verification with no need for extra expense of having this substance sent away to the lab for testing.

Would Woodward and Bernstein have thought of that?

Familiar taste it was.

It was not beer. But it was an ale.

Ginger ale.

Yep. That is what it was.

But just to be thorough, I took a second sip to make sure there was no hard stuff mixed in there.

Fuck, that is awful. So much awful in so little text. However, I admit that every time I reread the gratuitous Woodward-and-Bernstein reference I laugh harder than before.

Last edited:
that's kind of scummy - AA is a help group that includes a lot of people, many of whom are much smarter than Joe.

Any other reasons why Worms might have de-evolved into a shitty writer I'll take them... Scummy? Perhaps. Logical? Perhaps? Does Worms exercise sound Logical and ethical reporting judgement? No. I call him damaged. Jimmy said he goes - draw your own conclusions. Honestly - nobody can even graduate high school with a writing style penning a newspaper column as it were a William Shatner Star Trek script. Jeez.

Edit: I know people that go and also despise Worms and this whole circus - so I apologize if people think I am stereotyping here - I am not. Apparently a long time ago he won awards... a long time ago.

Last edited:
I don't like Wormington any more than anyone else here, disclosing what what was mentioned two pages back, true or not, is confidential and no one's business but his. That's a real low blow and I think should be edited to remove said information. Just my two cents, flame me if you wish.

I've been polled twice tonight by two different polling outfits, both very different questions.

Rob isn't going to die before the election. If it has metastasized, he's likely in for a long road of treatments, but he's not going out that quickly as there appears to be no connection to vital organs that we are aware of.

I also got a poll that asked if I was a conservative, lean conservative (whatever that is), moderate, lean liberal (again, whatever that is) or a liberal. It then asked if I would vote for Doug, Tory, Chow or not vote at all. There was no "none of the above" or "other" category.

Any other reasons why Worms might have de-evolved into a shitty writer I'll take them... Scummy? Perhaps. Logical? Perhaps? Does Worms exercise sound Logical and ethical reporting judgement? No. I call him damaged. Jimmy said he goes to AA and not a Methadone Clinic - draw your own conclusions. Honestly - nobody can even graduate high school with a writing style penning a newspaper column as it were a William Shatner Star Trek script. Jeez.

Edit: I know people that go to AA and also despise Worms and this whole circus - so I apologize if people think I am stereotyping here - I am not. Apparently a long time ago he won awards... a long time ago.

How long ago was this? I only knew of him when the first crack video happened.

Why would they ask Kathy about Doug's hash biz from the *80s? I don't see how that's relevant to Brazen II. On the other hand, it would be pretty funny if they and she confirmed it, if only to see the look on Doug's face.

Well, it is mostly wishful thinking on my part. Because wouldn't that be timely.

But there has been some speculation in the thread that the police may be interested in Doug too and that the ITO will answer that. If they are, then I would expect them to ask about the G&M article as a place to start. That's all.

Not sure about this but it sounds like there's something embarrassing in the Ito for a reporter. Could be they were feeding cops info like an informant.

Please be worms...please be worms...

Oh, wait. He's not a reporter, just a sycophant.

Last edited:
Big Brother: Season 2

In Doug Ford’s world, his brother owes everything he has to him; for Rob it’s the other way around
By Jonathan Goldsbie

"Doug Ford’s tragedy is that he doesn’t like people but very much wants to be liked. He craves approval and wants to be your friend, regardless of how little he thinks of you.

Rob Ford’s tragedy is that he does like people but doesn’t care whether he himself is liked. He craves acknowledgement and wants to pose for a photo, regardless of how little you think of him."

http://www.nowtoronto.com/news/story.cfm?content=199670

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back