News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh! Oh! I can! Benjamin Dichter for Ward 27!

How do I know this? Because he's a total effing d*ckhead who's defended Ford on Twitter. Of course, he's also a trust fund misogynist, homophobic "business leader" like Rob! He also posts council-themed NHL video game videos on YouTube. Seriously.

1. I'll be at Buddies with my friend and his BF next weekend, probably on Saturday night. Come talk to us about homophobia.

2. As for being a trust fund kid, that would have been so much easier. I'm going to talk to my parents, both working class and demand a trust fund. I mean, it's just good parenting right? ;-)

3. I hate hockey, like video games and believe a sense of humour is virtuous.

Everyone is untitled to an opinion but "nobody owns the facts." - CGP Grey.

Thank you for the mention. Feel free to reach out to myself and the campaign. We're here to help.

I wonder if Rob had dropped out of the election entirely, would it have affected the ITO release? The argument has always been that it's a matter of public interest because of his office. If he stopped being mayor and wasn't running anymore, would there have been a higher bar to cross?
Interesting thought, but relinquishing a public office doesn't make you any less responsible for your actions while in office.

-offers a solid backup plan. rob's said if he loses, it has to be to olivia - losing to another right winger would hurt them. whereas 4 years of chow would basically write their 2018 campaign for them.
With ranked ballots supposedly in place by 2018 I don't see how a mayoralty run then by any Ford has the smallest chance.

I suppose that could be more at provincial run - but I have to think that a PC party with Ford at the helm isn't leap into power.

Apparently today's documents are only "mildly" interesting. There's no hint in them that police are moving forward with a clear direction.

With ranked ballots supposedly in place by 2018 I don't see how a mayoralty run then by any Ford has the smallest chance.

After the events of the last 4 years, maybe it's just me but I saw a lot of enablers and people who blinked and simply passed the buck. Ranked ballot, some sort of binding clause "if you buy illegal drugs from a criminal gun smuggling gang, you're effin out.", whatever else to fix the honour system that has bupkis effect on those with no honour or shame etc. A 4 year contract should not be treated as a sacred immunity idol IMO.

I suppose that could be more at provincial run - but I have to think that a PC party with Ford at the helm isn't leap into power.

If that actually happens after the Hudak disaster, the provincial PC may get a decade or so of political timeout in the wilderness.

Rex Murphy is another pustule on the face (or bum) of Canadian journalism. He has zero original ideas and is now so far off the irrelevancy scale as to be on another planet.

Massively seconded. Rex Murphy and Randy Bachman are the only reasons I will turn off CBC radio if it's on.

Jennifer Pagliaro ‏@jpags 2m
Former senior advisors of withdrawn candidates David Soknacki and Karen Stintz are now backing Tory.

Not surprising at all.

Apparently today's documents are only "mildly" interesting. There's no hint in them that police are moving forward with a clear direction.

I would be happy if they only incriminate Doug a little, just to rattle him so he comes undone, get him off the holding the torch handed to him by his brother BS.

I would be happy if they only incriminate Doug a little, just to rattle him so he comes undone, get him off the holding the torch handed to him by his brother BS.

To be fair, being connected to criminals and the illegal drug trade would be just as much carrying on the torch for Rob as hewing to his failed, divisive policies.

Ann Hui ‏@annhui 5m
Doug Ford spox says Doug not planning any public events today. Says he has meetings, will be "spending time with his brother"
Ann Hui ‏@annhui 5m
(This is after Doug said yesterday he would begin campaigning in earnest today)

I was expecting this...

I thought it was something he openly acknowledged. I've certainly discussed (well, argued on twitter) it with him before.

If Wormington is in AA, what is he doing tasting a drink to see if it has alcohol?

I guess it is possible that he was lying, but...nahhh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back