8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't seen this mentioned yet -

"A source told the Star that part of the police probe involves an attempt to retrieve the three videos."

next-to-last sentence in the latest Star article about searching for other warrants. Anyone want to speculate on this?

Unless the Ford machine puts up another one of their family members. If Mutey doesn't win, he can run for Ward 2 again.

Exactly. Mickey or Doug will likely run in a by-election, and the idiots in Etobicoke will eat it up. Now, if Robble ends up lasting up to the 2 year mark, Council would appoint someone to replace him. I can't see the majority of Council bringing another Ford into the fold willingly.

I haven't seen this mentioned yet -

"A source told the Star that part of the police probe involves an attempt to retrieve the three videos."

next-to-last sentence in the latest Star article about searching for other warrants. Anyone want to speculate on this?

yeah, i think there's the chance here that some serious legwork by donovan et al could find a hidden bombshell. there will be hundreds of pages of procedural stuff, but if there's any talk of homicide etc, then the game's really on. maybe amidst all the millions of requests for phone records or surveillance there's a ballistics report or some interview requests?

Don Peat ‏@reporterdonpeat 37s
"We're going to be out in Ward 2 starting off in our home turf" Doug Ford on Saturday door-knocking #TOpoli

So he is basically camping for Rob?

Don Peat ‏@reporterdonpeat 4m
"I've been ready for 4 years, debating" Doug Ford on Tuesday's debate #TOpoli

Got the popcorn ready?

Last edited:
yeah, i think there's the chance here that some serious legwork by donovan et al could find a hidden bombshell. there will be hundreds of pages of procedural stuff, but if there's any talk of homicide etc, then the game's really on. maybe amidst all the millions of requests for phone records or surveillance there's a ballistics report or some interview requests?

I've long heard there's other evidence that wasn't in ito

Have any Toronto media tried to get ITOs for search warrants in Fort McMurray re Hanad Mohamed / Smith murder? would that even be possible?

So he is basically camping for Rob?

Sounds like it, doesn't it?

For a guy "who doesn't need to get out of bed " to win Ward 2, it seems strrange he would need this kind of help. Especially when said help needs to work hard on his own late -starting campaign.

Are they worried about Andray?

Exactly. Mickey or Doug will likely run in a by-election, and the idiots in Etobicoke will eat it up. Now, if Robble ends up lasting up to the 2 year mark, Council would appoint someone to replace him. I can't see the majority of Council bringing another Ford into the fold willingly.

Are ward 2 residents really that loyal to the Ford brand? Thug did very little for them it seems, at least Rob did the door to door camping to build up his mythology. Thug basically rode in on Rob's coat tail in 2010 IIRC. I have very little benefit of the doubt left for the Fords, but I'll at least extend some courtesy to the people of Ward 2 for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back