News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the LSUC web site. The first link (the March 2014 disciplinary case) works fine. The second one (the Amended Notice of Application) generates "page gone". (But apparently only for poor little me!)

View attachment 34081

Nope - I can't see it either. "Page not found..."

But wow, holy tinfoil! Google Ms. Foster and "fantino" and it appears the cops et al have been after her for years.

Nope - I can't see it either. "Page not found..."

But wow, holy tinfoil! Google Ms. Foster and "fantino" and it appears the cops et al have been after her for years.

I get none of the rofo stuff just that she seems to be accused of using an estate in her trust as a pivgy bank even after she was suspended fornmental health issues . She is claiming her lawyer repped her badly resulting in the suspention and is suing him for 10 million. Does it say she went to Greenestone?

Sign in Doug's campaign office:

Bx_k4XLIgAIIuaG.jpg

Attachments

• Bx_k4XLIgAIIuaG.jpg
    Bx_k4XLIgAIIuaG.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 864
Does anyone else think that Doug's heart just isn't in this race? And not just because Robbie's in the hospital--it's like the launch has been slow in part because Doug really didn't want to go through with it, but you know, he *has* ta...

Does anyone else think that Doug's heart just isn't in this race? And not just because Robbie's in the hospital--it's like the launch has been slow in part because Doug really didn't want to go through with it, but you know, he *has* ta...

Some may believe that Rob didn't like being mayor or that Mikey and Doug were forced to run.

But, I'm not one of them. :D

Yeah, that's what I think too.

I don't think he actually wants to be mayor.

I've thought that from a few days after the switcheroo, when he kept putting off beginning to campaign. I quite possibly might be the most naive person in the thread, but I think he really is doing it for Rob, and he himself has little interest in municipal politics. I suppose we'll see in the coming days if he begins to campaign more aggressively.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back