8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, that's what I think too.

I don't think he actually wants to be mayor.

To the point where he's practically coasting...or deliberately self-sabotaging? Just shrugging and letting the "camping" goofs strangle everything like kudzu? (And even Rob's Ward 2 bid as collateral victim?)

Tory is getting his endorsements on CP2Ford right now. I am surprised that they bothered to show it.

In a non-partisan party election the first thing I want is to get is endorsements from partisan parties in different levels of government. Something like this shows how good I would be as mayor of a municipal government even though I have no experience of holding office in the municipality, or any experience of running a government.

Screen Shot 2014-09-20 at 2.54.18 PM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-09-20 at 2.54.18 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-09-20 at 2.54.18 PM.png
    40.8 KB · Views: 684
Another thing: Doug was Rob's campaign/camping manager; but now that it's Doug running for Mayor, who's *his* manager? Notwithstanding whatever Silversteinian assistance, it's almost like one of those eye-rolling "defending-oneself-in-court" circumstances...

Ahahaha, careful, that's what some folks call a 'trucker bomb' ya know. Though usually it's a plastic bottle.

"This practice has come about by the increasingly strict laws about indecent exposure. Years ago if a truck driver got caught pissing on the side of the road by the Po po, he was given a ticket, end of story. But now if convicted of indecent exposure, you must register as a sexual predator where you live. Much safer to piss in a wide mouth bottle and a whole lot legally less complicated."
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=trucker bomb

"After dark when the bottle is full, out the window it goes to be later detonated by the poor dick that has to mow the shoulder."

Another thing: Doug was Rob's campaign/camping manager; but now that it's Doug running for Mayor, who's *his* manager? Notwithstanding whatever Silversteinian assistance, it's almost like one of those eye-rolling "defending-oneself-in-court" circumstances...

Screen Shot 2014-09-20 at 3.22.06 PM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-09-20 at 3.22.06 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-09-20 at 3.22.06 PM.png
    34.2 KB · Views: 792
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back