News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.9K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Menses was just on SSN, and he was trying to rip down Chow, including attempting to connect her to fundamentalist extremist; it seems we have our new McCarthy. He definitely, and the Right he represents, are really afraid of Chow, and of course he could not help throwing around "NDP". He proclaimed Dougie won the debate, mostly because Dougie outed Tory as representing the "905" and not Toronto; however, he also classified Tory and Chow as "Downtown Elitists", and equalisation of transit... considering Dougie's support base is the "905"... Dougie is really confused. According to Menses, Dougie another winning point was Tory, contrary to himself, was given everything and Tory has never worked hard. Looking in a mirror Doug, looks like a classic case of transference to me.

If anyone represents the 905, it's Doug/Rob: they have more vocal supporters there than Tory and Chow combined, despite the obvious inability of 905ers to vote here.

Not sure if this has been covered but cops had no other ITOs to bring forward. I'm surprised as I've heard there were other things in the works!

Hidden behind a Brazen III? That would be too bad because the odd-numbered police investigations generally suck.

Yah tell me about it. Only difference between Chavistas in my mothers country (Venezuela) where I spent a few years, and Ford Nation seems to be that the former are willing to commit regular acts of violence.

Yup. If you completely ignore the context and substance of the platforms, they're completely the same.

If she's a plant, her whole online presence and appearances at Ford Fest, City Hall, etc., have been a very sophisticated bit of fabrication.

How could they not know about her? That is a nice rock they live under.

Poor Iola. No one wants her. You know you're really a freak when even IHTWORF doesn't want you.

:D

Poor Iola. No one wants her. You know you're really a freak when even IHTWORF doesn't want you.

They probably agree with her but realize she makes them look bad ... ? I don't know anymore.

Someone also suggested the hate mail to Wong-Tam from the other day (in Iola's handwriting, it seems) was also - conveniently - a false flag operation. Seems to be the popular explanation these days.

Perhaps TerryFoxification has already begun?

I'm pretty sure by the time this is all over, Toronto is going to be stuck with some god-awful forty foot bronze statue of Saint Rob on a marble pedestal, plunked down in the middle of NPS.

it's been a few days since i've been on here, which means i have something like 2500 posts to read to catch up, but i've been told this hasn't been posted yet. (my apologies of that's incorrect.)

10706679_263153973894786_1963094762_n.jpg

http://iconosquare.com/p/813830436847887884_251233592

Attachments

• 10706679_263153973894786_1963094762_n.jpg
    10706679_263153973894786_1963094762_n.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 725
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back