News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am hoping that whatever Jude was working on/hinting at will come soon. Wonder what the presser today is about.

If Doug Ford becomes mayor there may be an exodus of biblical proportions, or Torontonians will just suck it up for the next four years. As the great DoFo himself said, "Let the chips fall where they are."

To paraphrase Office Space, why should I leave? He's the one who sucks.

He may bury a little non-apology to Olivia Chow in there, couched in the most vague "sure, racism is bad" terms possible.

Less than 0% chance. He didn't do anything wrong. Perhaps his heart will bleed a little, though.

Shawn Jeffords @Shawn_Jeffords
Ford says he does not condone racist comments directed at Olivia Chow by man who said he was a Ford supporter. #TOPoli
Jonathan Goldsbie @goldsbie
Of course, Doug says his family also receives the same kind of threats as Wong-Tam did, missing the point as much as you'd expect.

Yet 27% of people will vote for him...

Jonathan Goldsbie @goldsbie
Asked if he's picking and choosing which debates to attend, Doug says, "It all depends on my, uh, my… daily sheet."

Last edited:
Doug's been the victim of racism??

BenSpurr 4:52pm via TweetDeck
Ford is asked about the "back to China" comment and the homophobic letter to KWT. He says he doesn't condone that but also says… … "I've received that in our family" I just don't bring it to the media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back