News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure by the time this is all over, Toronto is going to be stuck with some god-awful forty foot bronze statue of Saint Rob on a marble pedestal, plunked down in the middle of NPS.

Nah, this city's cheap--- they'll just change the plaque on the Al Waxman statue in Kensington Market.

Remember the scene in The Dark Knight where they say that "the investigation is ongoing" regarding Batman? That is what Brazen II reminds me of...

Sigh.

“She wants Chinese currency here for exchange.â€

So does a good chunk of Bay St.

“And she speaks with a less-than Canadian accent, even though she’s been here for half a century.â€

And what exactly is an acceptably Canadian accent? Does Cowan not realize how difficult it is to entirely eradicate an accent, or that there are Ford Nation supporters with 'less-than-Canadian' accents as well?

“And she was on the public housing system in Canadaâ€

The mixed-income co-op was public housing now?

Sigh.

“She wants Chinese currency here for exchange.”

“And she speaks with a less-than Canadian accent, even though she’s been here for half a century.”

And what exactly is an acceptably Canadian accent? Does Cowan not realize how difficult it is to entirely eradicate an accent, or that there are Ford Nation supporters with 'less-than-Canadian' accents as well?

“And she was on the public housing system in Canada”

She also gave hand jobs at a massage parlour, correct?

Sigh.

“She wants Chinese currency here for exchange.”

“And she speaks with a less-than Canadian accent, even though she’s been here for half a century.”

“And she was on the public housing system in Canada”

Tossel said on Twitter that Farmer Cowan had more "reasons" that he omitted from his article for brevity.

I've lived every day of my life in Toronto ( except when away on vacation ), but if DoFo gets in, I am seriously considering paying my property taxes, and spending my City of Toronto pension, in Mississauga.

If Doug Ford becomes mayor there may be an exodus of biblical proportions, or Torontonians will just suck it up for the next four years. As the great DoFo himself said, "Let the chips fall where they are."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back