News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rob's team still hasn't changed his Twitter handle.

What did Doug say to insult everyone on council? I wasn't watching Cp2Ford.

Last edited:
Don Peat (@reporterdonpeat)
Councillor Frances Nunziata says she did a good job as speaker last term #TOpoli

As someone who proudly and defiantly supported Rob Ford, I guess he now wants some space between himself and the new mayor.

reporterdonpeat 7:10pm via Hootsuite
Giorgio Mammoliti may give up his seat beside Mayor John Tory: Source http://ow.ly/FgbKf

Last edited:
RoFo muttered under his breath that some things never change, according to one of the reporters. It had to do with the media paying attention to him. Of course, he could have come up to his office another way if he really wanted to avoid them, but...

RoFo muttered under his breath that some things never change, according to one of the reporters. It had to do with the media paying attention to him. Of course, he could have come up to his office another way if he really wanted to avoid them, but...

I also read he was "smiling all the way out the door", which is more or less what he said before they did the switcharoo.

I assume it was all about Diane and Randy not being able to move through the mass (of media) to get to Robbie.

I wonder how much Doug will show up at City Hall now that he isn't employed there. Rob could bring him in as a guest and I suppose it is generally open to the public.

Last edited:
I wonder how much Doug will show up at City Hall now that he isn't employed there. Rob could bring him in as a guest I suppose and it is generally open to the public.

I'll be surprised if we see much of Rob at CH. Up until now he was running on what little energy he had in reserve. Now that the election is over he needs to deal with his health. He's really very ill, and it probably exhausted him just going out for a couple of hours today.
That's not to say we won't see him at Steak Queen tonight. :rolleyes:

201466-demo-hotel-ford.jpg

Me too. When's her next court date? It should be coming up soon, little country pumpkin has already had her day in court and Kathy's toothbrush charge was a lot older than last May.

I'm guessing her case got taken care of, after she spoke to Giroux.

That probably cost her alot more in the long run, especially with Dougo and Diane holding the purse strings.

My question is, why was Josh Matlow so grumpy? He didn't smile and barely acknowledged Tory when he got up to shake his hand. He looked disinterested the entire time he was there, he left the chambers rather quickly as the meeting concluded. I wonder what's up.

My guess? Matlow has long term ambitions to be mayor. He probably made a strong play for the EC and wasn't happy about being shut out. I can't really blame him. Tory is trying to placate Ford Nation with his selections instead of unifying council as he claimed he would during the election. It's a shame. I don't always agree with Matlow and I'm not exactly a fan, but there's no question he takes his job very seriously and has a tremendous sense of duty.

How does this link to Rob Ford in a Rob Ford thread? Well, as much as Tory is a conservative in progressive clothing, I can't help but conclude that fear of Ford is behind Tory's ridiculous appointments. Enough already.

Haha that's awesome Kat. 'Nuff said.

I just read the transcript of Tory's speech. I found myself almost tearing up. We have an actual mayor again. *sniff*. I love this place, but honestly, it was like watching a 4 year train wreck in slow motion. Thanks to all our UT members for making it a helluva ride. xo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back