Status
Not open for further replies.
rob easter parade.PNG

Attachments

• rob easter parade.PNG
    rob easter parade.PNG
    525.5 KB · Views: 639
adma:

Maybe they all suffer from hydrocephalus.

Actually, my bobblehead-Ford-analogy comment about the Krista illustration had more to do with it making her look disconcertingly "dainty", when in fact she's built like, well, the former lingerie football queen she is.

And incidentally, that's *not* looks-shaming--in fact, she carries the lingerie-football-queen look quite well, to the point where portraying herself as otherwise betrays an unnecessary self-consciousness. (Yes, I'm praising a Ford's looks. So, shoot me.)

I wonder if he got a greenestone doctor to say the stress of testifying could cause relapse. I would want that letter suppressed. Too much hilarious laughter may ensue.

I can't get over how he seem to have gained weight, not lost it like most cancer patients does. Maybe it's the tumour.

AoD

it could be meds if he took any steroids, but judging from how it looks now maybe he hasn't been able alter his crappy diet. You would think he'd be strongly encouraged to lose weight ahead of surgery.

I can't get over how he seem to have gained weight, not lost it like most cancer patients does. Maybe it's the tumour.

AoD

A friend is going thru chemo. Lots of steroids. She's a big girl and hasn't lost weight in fact looks much puffier about the face. Just like Rob.

So how long before a decision's made as to whether or not Ford has to testify at his good "friend" Lisi's trial? You'd think one glance at the pics of ex-Mayor Circus Clown at the Greek Easter parade, swanning about with his adoring public two days ago, would be all it'd take for a Judge to announce, " Cut the crap. If you're well enough for this, you're well enough to appear in court."

But of course, we're none of us expecting that, are we? It truly is remarkable the way this slimy bastard manages to slither his way out of everything. It would be impressive if he weren't such a contemptible piece of human waste.

So how long before a decision's made as to whether or not Ford has to testify at his good "friend" Lisi's trial? You'd think one glance at the pics of ex-Mayor Circus Clown at the Greek Easter parade, swanning about with his adoring public two days ago, would be all it'd take for a Judge to announce, " Cut the crap. If you're well enough for this, you're well enough to appear in court."

But of course, we're none of us expecting that, are we? It truly is remarkable the way this slimy bastard manages to slither his way out of everything. It would be impressive if he weren't such a contemptible piece of human waste.

I think dforth had it right - that Hotmail Lawyer was at the hospital on diagnosis day to pick up the get-out-of-jail free note. They could have reasonably told Ford to take it easy, not expecting him to subsequently head out to parades and Leafs games.

it could be meds if he took any steroids, but judging from how it looks now maybe he hasn't been able alter his crappy diet. You would think he'd be strongly encouraged to lose weight ahead of surgery.

I am quite certain that he IS strongly encouraged to take care of himself. I am equally certain that he is doing whatever he wants.

It's interesting. A judge gets to decide whether it's completely acceptable to lie to the courts.

My dad has lung cancer and has gained weight. Some of you are incredibly insensitive given the nature of the disease.

Indeed, some do gain weight after being diagnosed. It's a hard thing to be shown your mortality, and many fall into depression. This can lead to detrimental food choices. Fat shaming is still fat shaming, even if it's under the guise of voyeuristic gawking at the life of a complete asshat like Rob Ford.

Fat shaming reflects on the person doing it, not the person it's directed at. Remember that, people.

My dad has lung cancer and has gained weight. Some of you are incredibly insensitive given the nature of the disease.

Stop hiding behind cancer and using it to justify bad behaviour - it is truly annoying to the rest of us with rather intimate (and multiple, I might add) experiences with the disease. Where is the sensitivity in that?

AoD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back