News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know when you were there last, but the NL banned mushrooms containing psilocybin and psilocin back in 2008 ... partly because of a series of incidents involving tourists having bad trips.

They replaced them with "magic truffles" instead. Haven't tried them, but from what I've heard they're just a rebranding to get around the law.

They replaced them with "magic truffles" instead. Haven't tried them, but from what I've heard they're just a rebranding to get around the law.

Ha, I hadn't heard that. Seems like a silly law anyway, trying to ban something that occurs in nature - it's still not clear whether you could be prosecuted for having undried shrooms, e.g., if they were growing wild on your property, or if you had ones that were dry but not because they had been 'actively dried'. No one's been successfully prosecuted for that in the past 10 years.

Ha, I hadn't heard that. Seems like a silly law anyway, trying to ban something that occurs in nature - it's still not clear whether you could be prosecuted for having undried shrooms, e.g., if they were growing wild on your property, or if you had ones that were dry but not because they had been 'actively dried'. No one's been successfully prosecuted for that in the past 10 years.

The Fords occurred in nature, and some of them have been successfully prosecuted in the last 10 years.

Jonathan Goldsbie
@goldsbie
Rob Ford's constituent newsletter once again advertises his upcoming fundraiser, because rules are for other people: bit.ly/1zeBO1D

Guy gets away with everything...

It's a far more elegant solution, don't you think?

AoD

You haven't seen Dougie in a tutu doing the Swan Princess. :eek:

The Fords occurred in nature, and some of them have been successfully prosecuted in the last 10 years.

Actually, the brothers crawled out of a tailings pond.

Never forget that Robbie always had the option of entering and leaving his office through the private back entrance—just like David Blaine did, but with no magic involved. Everytime he barrelled through protesters and press, it was entirely his choice.

He made his voters and support vanish. :p

Robbie loves (loved?) barrelling physically through and over people who are in his way, it reminds him of the glory days of college football, except this time he is not shining a bench with his ass.

It may have appeared that it was Robbie's choice to use the back entrance but IMO he was hiding something, or just doing it for the media attention. The Ford brothers are attention whores. The promotion of the Ford brand as much as possible is paramount.

Guy gets away with everything...

Damn you! He has cancer man! :p

Last edited:
And as usual, re Doug's "we'll never get rid of him" shenanigans, the overriding question remains: who's in charge of Deco?

It's ok, I can think of him having a starring role in V as a Sirian instead.

AoD

Touché.

On a hysterical note...

IHTWORF at 11:42am said:
Happy to announce that I'm taking the IHTWOMRF attitude to The Rebel! As an official contributor to the new Megaphone blog, my weekly posts will bring together Toronto politics, sports, culture, and humor, in an attempt to both enlighten and entertain. Enjoy my debut post here, as today marks the start of the 100-day countdown to Pan Scam 2015, aka the $2.5 billion fiasco that none of us asked for or wanted. BRUCE, SAVE US! (Save Lima, anyway...)

-Neil-

I think it is great that Colonel Flagg has found sandbox playmates, and TheRebel is a great source of humor.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back