8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, he didn't put up a fuss?

Ford didn't return to Council after the lunch break. He supposedly had a dentist appointment, which for some reason he scheduled during one the three days per month he is actually expected to be at City Hall.

The vote on removing the signs was taken in the afternoon. The comments are from his staff.

But since Don Peat has already seen fit to place this into the Everyone Picks on Rob narrative, you can rest assured it will come up again.

Yes, I don't remember the date but he had been seen at Toronto Western, and the toe was given as the reason
it's in what i posted. doug claimed rob had the hospital looked at his toe in july, and that he hurt it a month before that.

i think something else was going on then, and that he hurt his foot while in rehab.

He supposedly had a dentist appointment, which for some reason he scheduled during one the three days per month he is actually expected to be at City Hall.

i think he did have that appointment. like i said in a previous post, it looks like he got his crack tooth fixed.

Ford didn't return to Council after the lunch break. He supposedly had a dentist appointment, which for some reason he scheduled during one the three days per month he is actually expected to be at City Hall.

The vote on removing the signs was taken in the afternoon. The comments are from his staff.

But since Don Peat has already seen fit to place this into the Everyone Picks on Rob narrative, you can rest assured it will come up again.

I know he wasn't there, but he hasn't even tried to play the victim yet!

What a den of snakes — especially councillors Michelle Berardinetti, Gary Crawford, Glenn De Baeremaeker, Mary Fragedakis, Cesar Palacio, Anthony Peruzza and Jaye Robinson. Just two years ago they voted with the majority of city council to reform the way we vote in city elections. On Thursday night, they quietly reversed field and overturned one of the truly commendable exercises in local democracy.
[...]
Di Ciano, backed by a foul faction of the new council, attempted to turn back the clock even before it is set.

He argues that the proposed voting procedure is too complex (Di Ciano must consider Oakland, Portland, San Francisco and Minneapolis residents smarter than his). Queen’s Park should ensure public consultations before allowing it, the motion says. (Wish Di Ciano took his own advice and sought such consultation before proposing a motion to reverse a council decision that came after public consultation.)

Worse, council voted to ask the province to abandon the option, period. In other words, not only does Toronto council not want it for its election, it doesn’t want it for any municipality in the province. Such arrogance.
http://www.thestar.com/news/city_ha...ut-their-interests-ahead-of-voters-james.html

Last edited:
di ciano developers.PNG

http://www.blogto.com/city/2014/10/doug_ford_team_goes_on_illegal_sign_spree/

Attachments

• di ciano developers.PNG
    di ciano developers.PNG
    10.5 KB · Views: 443
i think he did have that appointment. like i said in a previous post, it looks like he got his crack tooth fixed.
Its a small world. I have a niece, and we're not close, but I recently heard that when she moved to TO from Mississauga she got a job with a dentist in North Etobicoke (she's a dental assistant). The clinic treated the whole FoFam Clan. She lives in East York and hated the commute but apparently the dentist was a real knob. I don't think she lasted out her first month. I'll report back if I can track her down and find her in a chatty mood.

I got that information from you, in fact; but if it was just a bit of cosmetic dentistry, my point is that surely he could've (should've) scheduled that appointment on one of the 27 days this month he wasn't expected to be in Council defending the taxpayer from the lefty spendthrifts there.

Ford Family Values :

The posts and pics on this thread have me wondering if this marriage isn't like marrying your uncle because you want to marry a guy just like your dad. Is hubby just marrying into the family or as #1 son-in-law is he also marrying into the family business (whatever exactly that is). And will the bride be wearing a veil?

I wondered the same thing but it looks like he's just rested, fixed one and whitened
How un-Fordian. My wife had veneers put in. They put in huge placeholder teeth for a week first while your permanent ones are being made. They were so big she had a lisp all the sudden.

I think he's mayor in waiting. If Tory doesn't run again, if NDP runs a big name and splits the vote or if Tory has some sort of scandal or labour disturbance I sadly believe Robbie will win. I think if he holds it together, enough time will have passed that he could lure some new voters with his survivor story.

George is a really nice guy. I used to see him all the time at Energy gym--it was in the strip mall on Dixon across from where Sandro lives. But his relationship with the Fords makes me lose some respect for him. Haynes looks like a goon.

And as always, there's *his own offspring* to consider as a distant-early-warning of the Ford/Ford National cast of lowlifes and toxically troubled folks...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back