News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andray Domise expects to see Krista Ford run in Ward 2 - not Doug or Michael. And that the Fords and their enablers will make allegations of sexism against the "leftist" media soon as she does.

Ummm - don't you have to live (or own or lease property) in Toronto to be eligible to run? IIRC, Krista does not live in Toronto.

"IIRC Krista is the one that was tweeting about "dressing like a whore" in relation to the Slut Walk."

"Then, Krista Ford, daughter of Councillor Doug Ford (Ward 2, Etobicoke North) and niece to the mayor, offered up the following pearl of wisdom in regards to how women can avoid assault: “Stay alert, walk tall, carry mace, take self-defense classes & don’t dress like a whore."
http://torontoist.com/2012/08/you-called-me-a-whore/

Regarding this thread. Please don't lock it or change the name. I love it just the way it is. I believe the Mayor of Heaven would have wanted it that way.
So, it's "Rob Ford's Afterlife" then?

She'll claim she still lives at home or something along those lines. Rules aren't for Fords.
Doesn't Toronto require legal names on the ballots? There's the little issue that she's Krista Haynes now. Unless she never formally changed it...

She'll claim she still lives at home or something along those lines. Rules aren't for Fords.

Bu then it'll look like she left Dave and I don't think she'll have any of that. There must be some useless strip of land Doug can pick up for less than $1,000 and put Krista's name on the deed.

Doesn't Toronto require legal names on the ballots? There's the little issue that she's Krista Haynes now. Unless she never formally changed it...
She was going by Haynes before they were even married. I think it started with that bedazzling business she started. Her business card said Krista Haynes, KH Designs.

Does anyone know when Renata's father died? Was he at the funeral? She said they died within a week of each other but Rob died almost two weeks ago. Ford math, I know.

His death is even more worrisome for the kids.

These "journalists" really are scrapping the bottom if the barrel. Roobie cost the City of Toronto how much money playing his games (including bullying and passive aggressive behavior) and supporting special interests? So shamefully turn the visitation and funeral into a political rally ("like the non-political" Ford Festers), expect taxpayers to pay and then they throw a hissy fit when you don't get away with it, priceless.
Wow! City of Toronto spent a whole $19,000 on Rob Ford’s funeral

The total cost will come in at more than the $19,000 the media is reporting because the cost of policing the funeral procession route has not yet been calculated. But we will use the $19,000 figure since that is what the liberal media is using in reporting it and implying it is too much money to spend on the likes of Rob Ford.
http://canadafreepress.com/article/wow-city-of-toronto-spent-a-whole-19000-on-rob-fords-funeral

My aunt died from her cancer yesterday. Lung cancer that spread all over her body, including to her brain. Brutal way to go.

Even though she quit smoking a few years ago it caught up with her. Hopefully my mother in law is in the clear as she smoked just as heavily.

Even when you're prepared, you never feel that way when it happens. I hope you and your family are able to find a healing peace with each other as soon as nature will allow. Such a hard process to go through.
I'll think good thoughts for y'all.

It's amazing how many people think that Roobie did not get paid a salary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back