News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Consider the source. In my experience, alcoholics are often the last to admit they have a problem. Kouvalis is 40. My totally spontaneous guess is that this goes back a lot further than 2011.
I agree. Maybe 2011 is the time of his "rehab stint" -- which is maybe the point at which HE considered it a problem. But then there is also the 2005 incident where he allegedly threatened to kill that MP. So he might have already been starting down a bad road there.

Wow, he is younger than me. It's depressing when more and more people are younger than you.
rain.gif

I agree. Maybe 2011 is the time of his "rehab stint" -- which is maybe the point at which HE considered it a problem. But then there is also the 2005 incident where he allegedly threatened to kill that MP. So he might have already been starting down a bad road there.

Wow, he is younger than me. It's depressing when more and more people are younger than you.
rain.gif
The uber lobbyist should've taken uber! Wasn't Kouvalis very vocal about Ford's substance abuse? Meanwhile, he had his own issues.

Wow, so we have a number of people who can't find jobs, others with PTSD, critical and/or deadly diseases, a suicide and now Kouvalis comes out ahead of the story of his drinking problem. Put the dots together, folks, this can't be a coincidence. So many people connected to Ford probably seriously regret ever working for him.

Though they're all not created equal--there's a difference btw/ the "just doing their job" bureaucrat PTSD types and the True Believers, the latter whose problems more often than not predated Ford and for whom Ford Triumphant gave strength and offered a sheen of "a way out". Case in point: Graeme, probably unemployable on self-inflicted grounds leading into Ford, not to mention post-Ford--and as the Sun (*not* Star or Globe) obit proved, a true believer to the end. He and the Flagglandia bunch had no regrets, and would rather frame themselves as collateral victims of Ford's "assassination".

Dave Price is a likelier "seriously regret" case; but btw/divorce and gambling addiction, he, too, had a chequered past before Ford rode to the so-called rescue.

"Wait until the gravy train stop and see the passengers fall off the wagon" Always wondered how any self respecting person could work for the Ford organization and putting up with all of the lies, abuse and to cover up all the crap that went on. Realizing bills, rent, or mortgages need to be paid, but what ever happened to finding another less stressful job before you quit the old one? All of these people must have lacked a certain amount of self respect and enjoyed the ride, it couldn't have been the salary because there wasn't enough gravy.

Did someone abduct evva? Out of nowhere he/she went MIA.
I've been wondering for a while too. s/he used to be fierce digging up possible clues to the Ford backstory.

So, today's 4 weeks since Rob's death, and almost 3 weeks since the funeralfester. Looks like we're still missing him!

I've been wondering for a while too. s/he used to be fierce digging up possible clues to the Ford backstory.

So, today's 4 weeks since Rob's death, and almost 3 weeks since the funeralfester. Looks like we're still missing him!

Not really, look at how quickly RoFo dropped off the news cycle?

AoD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back