News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only reason that either Moeser or Mammo got elected last time was because their opposition fragmented the vote.

Ron Moeser—6416
Jennifer McKelvie—5844
Diana Hall—5530
Amarjeet Chhabra—2852
RichardRoss—1859
. . . et al

Giorgio Mammoliti—6816
Nick Di Nizio—5274
John Chambers—827
Harp Brar—536
Chris Mac Donald—528
Keegan Henry-Mathieu—471
. . .

Considering the benefits of incumbency, these are not impressive results.

As for the people of Ward 2, it's bad enough Robbie's not around to represent them, but I suspect that Dan Jacobs—AKA one third of his staff—is spending an inordinate amount of his time helping Rob with personal stuff rather than taking care of Ward business . . . this based entirely on the fact that it is he who appears to be taking Rob to the hospital these days, all the while trying to make Rob look as if he's as with it as @norm is on Twitter.
Do you just happen to have voter turnout rates for their wards? The success rate for incumbents must also include folks who assume long term incumbents are going to get returned again so why exercise your vote.

As for the people of Ward 2, it's bad enough Robbie's not around to represent them, but I suspect that Dan Jacobs—AKA one third of his staff—is spending an inordinate amount of his time helping Rob with personal stuff rather than taking care of Ward business . . . this based entirely on the fact that it is he who appears to be taking Rob to the hospital these days, all the while trying to make Rob look as if he's as with it as @norm is on Twitter.

Didn't they stop pretending to be like Norm?

Also, CNN is reminding me of the CP2Ford days with their wall to wall Trump coverage.

How many staffers does Rob have in his office now? I heard it was Dan Jacobs plus two other people.

It's Dan Jacobs and two other people.

Screen shot 2016-02-25 at 2.22.59 PM.png

Attachments

• Screen shot 2016-02-25 at 2.22.59 PM.png
    Screen shot 2016-02-25 at 2.22.59 PM.png
    122.4 KB · Views: 443
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back