8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
didn't I ask that?

First of all, you know how to use google... a simple search on her name would turn up a missing persons notice if there was one, don't you think?
But aside from that - show me where you asked if she was reported as missing. From what I can see, you said "Where is this Jasmine Bosso?" - well if her family didn't report her as missing, she probably isn't missing, is she?

Gawker's source says it was the same night. If it wasn't, it's worse for Ford, so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.
Okay. My main point is that the video was not taken in broad daylight in front of the home like the photo. I believe when the original story broke they talked about how they were sitting in a room or something. At first I figured it was in one of those buildings, but now with this house story coming out, I bet it was in the basement like the stories coming out now say, and that they went outside and took a photo after the crack smoking.

From today's Gawker article:

This morning, Toronto Police Department spokesperson Mark Pugash confirmed to Gawker that on that evening, at approximately 11 p.m., officers responded to an "assault in progress" at 15 Windsor Rd. "A male forced his way into the house and assaulted two people with a weapon," Pugash said. "The suspect fled on foot, and two victims were taken to the hospital with non-life-threatening injuries. No arrests have been made, and the investigation continues."

Why didn't Police report this to the public two weeks ago? Why didn't Police reveal to the public the shooting that took place the same night at 320 Dixon Rd.?

These are questions the media need to be asking of Bill Blair. Is his force covering up for Rob Ford?

Yeah - they probably weren't sitting on the front lawn smoking crack in the middle of the day :) I think all that was really meant is that the video is well lit.

cifordhouse2col_zps3cd2429d.jpg

Hmmm. So Don Bosco Secondary School is only a few blocks from Ford's two known crack-related locations (where he is alleged to have bought it, and where he is alleged to have regularly smoked it).

Methinks that Rob Ford might have had more than one motive to visit Don Bosco Secondary School so frequently.

Last edited:
Someone said it was hers. No proof whatsoever.

Does anyone know what her middle name is? I'm thinking the suspicion is around her initials Elena J______ Basso = ejb? It's a bit of a stretch, but it honestly wouldn't surprise me at this point...

1B savings. The media is out to get me. Unelected Kathleen Wynne. I've believe already answered that question. Rinse and repeat. Like really.

AoD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back