News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Delurking. No date pick, sooner the better. Both Fords best! Thanks to all that have kept me informed since I found this place in May. And I say sooner is better because I spend way too much time here. My colleagues think I have an obsession.

Uh, wow. You were on such a roll, and then you dropped that last sentence. Rae WAS unfairly blamed. Minimum wage and rent control did absolutely nothing useful. Minimum wage laws have their place. Rent control never, ever works for a broad society. Neither do anything to reinvigorate a recessionary economy.

Cheap shot: that was almost as bad say Ford's subway economics! ;-)
I know for a fact that my apartment would be unaffordable without rent control. Area demand has exploded in my longish time here. The apartment below me was once the same price. Over a few tenants coming and going and some renovations it's now 60% more expensive than mine (after my own annual regulated increases) with the same sq. footage.

Your argument that rent control is bad just doesn't wash with me.

Theres many type's of plague's. To which parTTCular one were you referring's?
thank's for that, i loved it, and sorry for late reply, was away from the computer for a few hour's ;)

parTTCular will forever live on as a souvenir of excellence in web design

I would have at least expected some of them to be familiar with The Man Show, which they would have taken seriously...
kimmel on win ben stein's money was adorable and funny

Mayor Ford on OPP takeover of Brazen 2.."the damage has been done". Will he be charged? "For what, an empty vodka bottle, peeing in a park?"

During the scrum there was a moment of silence after Ford asked "for what?" -- it's a shame that none of the reporters responded with "conspiracy to commit extortion"

During the scrum there was a moment of silence after Ford asked "for what?" -- it's a shame that none of the reporters responded with "conspiracy to commit extortion"

As far as I know, urinating in a public place is a fining offense, as is throwing recycling in the trash.

No date to choose (I'll be happy as long as he's not reelected). To participate: I'm pleased about OC finally entering the race, pleased about the OPP, pro-rent control, and wish Joe Warmington all the worst in his next job.

Murder. Toronto would be in the international news cycle for a while.

Even if Rob wasn't directly involved, if he hadn't hung out with gang members and smoked crack, Anthony Smith would be alive today. I really believe that he was killed for some reason related to the video.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back