News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.9K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Graeme watches Twitter like a hawk, does he watch UT also? Maybe he got the "the mayor has said everything" idea here first?
viz

Graeme doesn't hold that kind of power, his twitter watching is in the big picture, trivial, poking #RFMG with a stick kind of stuff. But I bet the new guy Silverstein has a minion getting paid to read this thread. *waves at minion* (hope you're getting paid well)

I'm sure the real answer is, they've lost control of the message, and that he's not being hailed as a conquering hero. It comforts me to imagine the thousands the Fords must have spent during that past few months on their "PR" strategy, only to have it derailed by an eloquent jogger, and persistent bunch of enraged East York citizens.
Strategy? Ha, ha, ha.......

I wonder if they got another "this is the information we're going to publish on saturday, if you give us a statement, we'll happily run it alongside" letter from the Star or someone else.

Maybe Cachet Ladies will be introduced to the public? This guy's got so much stuff hidden, they could probably run a story a day for weeks.

So Ford has reneged twice on an interview with Leslie Roberts now? He was pretty upset the first time, let's see what his reaction is this time.

The Shit Storm is really brewing here. It'll be interesting to see what the next move by the Ford's will be, as they are obviously going back to the starting board. It's obvious that they weren't expecting the overwhelming invective coming from the public and media.

Also this could just signal that another huge bomb is about to drop.

The cancelling interviews for tomorrow make me wonder whether they don't want him going on camera hungover.

HTML:
Sounds like something is about to go down.

I wonder if he can be arrested now that he admitted and confirmed to CBS that the latest video was of him smoking crack. Maybe his sister gave up intel on where the crack came from when the police talked to her?

"I was born with blonde hair, I will die with blonde hair". - Rob Ford, 07/02/14

This is very likely true. He'd have to live another 20 or more years to lose the rest of his hair or go grey. Chances are he'll OD or crash the Escalade long before then.

So Ford has reneged twice on an interview with Leslie Roberts now? He was pretty upset the first time, let's see what his reaction is this time.

The Shit Storm is really brewing here. It'll be interesting to see what the next move by the Ford's will be, as they are obviously going back to the starting board. It's obvious that they weren't expecting the overwhelming invective coming from the public and media.

Also this could just signal that another huge bomb is about to drop.

My hopes are, ahem, high.

Attachments

• rofofo.jpg
    rofofo.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 669
HTML:

I wonder if he can be arrested now that he admitted and confirmed to CBS that the latest video was of him smoking crack. Maybe his sister gave up intel on where the crack came from when the police talked to her?

imo, if they arrest a just-out-of-rehab Rob Ford for just crack, it would be the worst PR disaster in the history of TPS, and that's saying something.

I'd love if they arrested him for any reason... but I can't see that one happening.

Maybe McRobb is finally ready to do her own interview and has requested a sizable amount of hush money from the Fords?

Certainly do not wish it and, in fact, hope for some sane, caring people to intervene and prevent it, but my gut tells me this all gonna go beyond Pete Tong to Bud Dwyer. Obviously, it will not be Doug to play human here. He appears too busy with 'triangumulations' and Sixing the Sigma. But it sure feels like the 'sure-fire redemption narrative' is hitting those opening night shakey-shakes. And if Plan C (V.4) is calling reporters 'jihadists', and losing your shit on TeeVee (WTG, Doug) the play chart is looking all run out. This cannot end well.

Reality TV jokes aside, an intervention - Family? TPS? Spiderman? Ghost of Christmas Future? - should probably occur. Save the man's GD life.

"I was born with blonde hair, I will die with blonde hair". - Rob Ford, 07/02/14

hper, I'm still a-ruminating about your post-BBQ post on procedurally correct police process. Interesting and invaluable to my mental chatter. Much appreciated. Thank you.

Can't help myself asking -- it's almost like an addiction -- if you were only speaking rhetorically about a family intervention for RoFo?

Holy purple jesus his *family* just threw him into the fire! Doug Jr, the namesake, the CEO, who's now the family patriarch, is producer of this mad show. (As for Renata, given what I imagine goes on at Edenbridge Manor, I wouldn't be surprised if she were too *afraid* to p on him if he were on fire)

"Rock star" my backside. James Brown used to have "the cape guy" who gently led the man offstage when he was down on his knees in front of the audience testifying "please please please". You'd think brother-love would motivate Doug to do the same at this point.

But no. So I'll say what others have said before me: Worst. Brother. Ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back