News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not about laws. Stalking is creepy. How would you feel if someone was doing this to you? Watching your every move? Driving by to see if you're home? If any lights are on. Downright horror movie creepiness!

Stalking? No. As a public figure, and one that lies, cheats, steals, etc... such things will happen due to his actions, no one is invading his privacy.

If someone is loitering in their car or on the street, then there would be cause for alarm, and be "creepy".

It's not about laws. Stalking is creepy. How would you feel if someone was doing this to you? Watching your every move? Driving by to see if you're home? If any lights are on. Downright horror movie creepiness!
Seriously guy, is this some kind of parody account or, based on your last handful of comments, do you actually have a jumbo economy sized stick up your butt?

Seriously guy, is this some kind of parody account or, based on your last handful of comments, do you actually have a jumbo economy sized stick up your butt?

IIRC he likes to drop by, cause a bit of shit, and then disappear for a few more weeks.

I would gladly give Rob Ford a piece of my mind in a heartbeat if he were in front of me. I don't think driving past his house seeing if he's home is anyone's business but his own and his family's. That goes for anyone. Everyone deserves privacy. Public officials too. Yes, I believe he is held accountable even when he's not on official business, but there's gotta be a line somewhere. Just because I don't think the same way as you do or others here, does not mean I have a stick up my butt or come into this thread to stir up shit.

Dancing by himself

There was clearly booing when Robbie was speaking. As for the "shuffle" he was doing, well, I don't know, he wasn't moving like an athlete, or someone with an injured toe.

The Toronto Star reported that the Quasi Mayor did not participate with other candidates in a dance-off. As usual the quasii-mayor does not know how to play with the other children.

Here's the Toronto Star article that so nicely did not report on the kid in his own corner:

http://www.thestar.com/news/city_ha...a_little_latin_spice_with_salsa_danceoff.html

One solution to sanity is to ignore those media outlets that insist on drinking the Ford Cool Aid.

How the political system is fair to ordinary citizens.

I still think it makes NO sense that we get reimbursed for contributions. This is one of the screwiest things I've ever heard of.

Getting reimbursed for donations is how democracy works. Ordinary citizens who don't have big bank rolls, can participate. Otherwise, the candidate with the most money wins. And we know who has the most money here. So shell out for the candidates of your choice already!

The Toronto Star reported that the Quasi Mayor did not participate with other candidates in a dance-off. As usual the quasii-mayor does not know how to play with the other children.

He arrived late, as usual, after the group dance. At least in this case he had an excuse, he was at the Honda Indy and came straight from there.

I think this is more a case of wanting the spotlight just on him, like how he arrived late so he could make a grand entrance at the Scarborough debate.

I would gladly give Rob Ford a piece of my mind in a heartbeat if he were in front of me. I don't think driving past his house seeing if he's home is anyone's business but his own and his family's. That goes for anyone. Everyone deserves privacy. Public officials too. Yes, I believe he is held accountable even when he's not on official business, but there's gotta be a line somewhere. Just because I don't think the same way as you do or others here, does not mean I have a stick up my butt or come into this thread to stir up shit.

Ford himself is not accountable for anything, does not answer any questions regarding his criminal behaviour and has constantly lied about his drug/alcohol use. Now he claims he's as sober as a judge. People drive by and see he's still up and about, driving around at 1AM on a Saturday night. How many 45 year old men with a wife and kids do that just out of rehab? He's misleading the public. He deserves the extra scrutiny.

Ford himself is not accountable for anything, does not answer any questions regarding his criminal behaviour and has constantly lied about his drug/alcohol use. Now he claims he's as sober as a judge. People drive by and see he's still up and about, driving around at 1AM on a Saturday night. How many 45 year old men with a wife and kids do that just out of rehab? He's misleading the public. He deserves the extra scrutiny.
Actually, he invited everyone to watch him. We're just taking him up on the offer, and I suspect we're not alone.:cool:

:rolleyes: Think you're exaggerating a wee bit, no? it's a pretty far cry from stalking.
Go call a cop if you think it's a problem.

That guy is just looking for attention.
I'd suggest the ignore feature, but sadly it's disabled for that particular poster :(.

I wonder what that poster would think if you happened to snap a pic of him fallng out of the 'lade with vodka bottles falling and smashing behind him? "It's his personal time!! He can and should do as he wants!!" Would not be a surprising response.

It's not often I am impressed by a (prospective) politician. But he impresses me. I think he can do great things, if given the opportunity. Take a look at these two stories:

https://storify.com/AndrayDomiseTO/the-fords-aren-t-ward-2-s-leaders-our-youth-are

https://storify.com/AndrayDomiseTO/how-the-king-of-helping-tchc-helped-my-community

You might want to spread a little love around to another impressive candidate....Keegan Henry-Mathieu Ward 7...he may not need the help given what has been transpiring lately but you never can tell going up against Mammoliti

I think the "victim card" is less effective than he think - his brand is tarnished, and just how many would think of him as a victim at this point? That base 25%? By all means solidify his support among that crowd - there is more to be gained by reinforcing the fact that he plays by a different set of rules from everyone else.

AoD

Speaking of candidates, whatever happened to the Ford slate?

Go to the 43 Down Facebook site...it is a sister to IHTW...and of course the candidates are not officially R Ford approved (I would think they are NF approved) nevertheless it offers a good idea of the type of candidate being poffered...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back