News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nunziata is now issuing a stern warning to media on their "privileged" access to councillors.

BenSpurr 10:31am via TweetDeck
Nunziata says that if cllrs and media can't contain themselves, there should be new rules next term to govern interviews in the chamber.

Ha, shouldn't it read if the Speaker can't do her job, there should be a new one next term instead?

AoD

FWIW I saw this in the comments. It was posted hours ago.

It's dated yesterday: "No. But her disappearance coincides with the rumour of a video showing Rob Ford smoking crack with the Dixon Bloods. She partied with Ford and the gang. Her car was left abandoned outside 51 Benway, party house. A Toronto police missing person’s report was pulled with no indication that she’d been found. Then a fake FB page was put up claiming she’d decamped to Bangkok."
http://www.sooeys.com/?p=10799

One thing. If the Star has looked into this and found that she's alive and well in Asia (as they claim to have done) then why don't they at least put a little disclaimer on Donovan's article mentioning her disappearance if they're going to leave it up? Something like she's alive and well the family requests privacy. I also found it weird that TPS's media rep doesn't say she's been found, etc; he just says I can't talk about it. You'd think quite a few missing person's cases are depressed people taking off. Is it the norm to just not follow up with a basic update in these cases when folks are found? Maybe it is but seems odd.

Last edited:
Here are the official entries into the 2014 Rob Ford vote percentage prediction competition! Good luck to all involved, and may someone at the bottom of the list win!

Vic 28
Wheeler98 27.2
animatronic 26.4
detroitbootybass 26
TinyTiny 24.2
FromTheHammer 24.1
YPQ 23.6
L23 23
westyvt 22.2
JasonParis 22
ndawgg 21
salsa 21
AlbertHWagstaff 20
sweetlou 19.7
sno man 18.6
TJ O’Pooterpoot 18.3
drk 18.2
Trish 18
greenleaf 18
khristopher 18
VintagePunk 18
themarc 17.7
pattycakes 17.5
stoobiedood 17.5
kaboi 17
Mope 17
TOBorn 17
tenfootpoll 16
ROFOMOFO 14.7
Riverdale Rink Rat 13
Added my name.

One thing. If the Star has looked into this and found that she's alive and well in Asia (as they claim to have done) then why don't they at least put a little disclaimer on Donovan's article mentioning her disappearance if they're going to leave it up? Something like she's alive and well the family requests privacy. I also found it weird that TPS's media rep doesn't say she's been found, etc; he just says I can't talk about it. You'd think quite a few missing person's cases are depressed people taking off. Is it the norm to just not follow up with a basic update in these cases when folks are found? Maybe it is but seems odd.

So what - she's under witness protection? Seems a bit of a stretch but of course anything's possible.

What is most interesting to me is that exactly 40% are in a 1.5 point spread from 17 to 18.5, and no other range is even close to that. I suspect the final number will be in that range (counted khristopher in error)
Added my name.

Last edited:
Sorry, new additions were closed on Aug 20th.

Let Khristopher make his 28.1% pick. If Ford wins this thing we'll all lose except for Khristopher...and then we can blame it all on Khristopher. Afterall; he has been trying to massage this board with his soft on Ford commentary..

Let Khristopher make his 28.1% pick. If Ford wins this thing we'll all lose except for Khristopher...and then we can blame it all on Khristopher. Afterall; he has been trying to massage this board with his soft on Ford commentary..
Excuse me?

What is most interesting to me is that exactly 40% are in a 1.5 point spread from 17 to 18.5, and no other range is even close to that. I suspect the final number will be in that range

It's a biased population. To be useful you'd need a same of politically-aware guesses from a range of viewpoints.

Don Peat ‏@reporterdonpeat 55s
Mayor Rob Ford arrives at council meeting late (walks in after O Canada) #TOpoli

So much for patriotism!

Why change now, he's been late and a dollar short for his entire term.

Last edited:
Don Peat ‏@reporterdonpeat 8m
BREAKING Council votes to ban e-cigarette use from City of Toronto workplaces. Vote is 36 to 2 (Rob Ford and Josh Matlow vote no) #TOpoli

Thoughts?

Robbie and Matlow don't get that City Hall is an enclosed public space.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back