8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
ddale8 9:28am via Twitter for iPhone
Doug Ford fundraising email: Support me "if you want your taxes to stay low, and you agree that we need to be building new subways."

That makes zero sense, I'm still paying taxes, -any- tax is too high. Doug has been in that cushy seat for too long, and has turned him into a spend and tax leftist bleeding heart liberal. More new subways?! Yeesh, I can't walk out of the house without tripping over the billions of subways the Fords personally built. I can't get out of my driveway in less than 20 minutes because there's a subway stop right out of the house. Actually a subway stop in front of -every- house here it seems. Rob and Doug used to be a champion of the often ignored suburbs. With all these subways they built with their own hands in Scarborough, he has now turned us into latte sipping downtown elitists!

New to site - long time lurker. Don't know how to link yet but someone check out the Law Society tribunal website for the most recent Notice of Application (Tracy Foster) and explain to me what I just read. Thanks!

With that being said, Chow and Tory are not really wow-ing me. Even putting personalities aside and focusing on policies, both are quite lacking IMO. I keep thinking, is this the best that TO has to offer, that can't be true.

It's not true. Soks was the best TO had to offer...and look where that got him.

I live downtown. SanRemo is so far west it's nearly Alderwood, and transit isn't the most frequent out that way.

When we borrow/rent a car, we usually head out that way and then follow it up with High Park.

But they are some of the best doughnuts in town, better than some of the newer, trendier joints. Though I like Glory Hole's doughnuts better, SanRemo has better hours.

Is there really a glory hole doughnuts or are you just seeing if we are paying attention?

New to site - long time lurker. Don't know how to link yet but someone check out the Law Society tribunal website for the most recent Notice of Application (Tracy Foster) and explain to me what I just read. Thanks!
i can't find it, and a search of their website for tracy foster comes up empty

please go back to whatever you were looking at, then find the url in the browser address bar (the url is the part that starts with http://...) and copy/paste it here

Here's the link to a lengthy pdf - I've skimmed up to page 15 so far and can't see the relevance to this thread - maybe someone else can.

I would have thought Tory pays Kouvalis to think for him in matters like these; can't believe Tory would go rogue and do something like this on his own. It's not a minor fumble, like answering an unexpected question poorly. It's something that was decided. So if you can't figure out why Tory would do this, maybe try to figure out why that campaign manager of his would tell him to do it.

Is it possible they think Tory going on attack mode against some of the media 'elitists' that hounded poor widdle Wob Ford will attract some of Ford's voting base? If that is the plan here, I'd say it's a misguided one. Ford's fans simply won't give a shit. And the rest of us are slapping our hands to our foreheads over such a stupid blunder.

Sigh. Warren Kinsella may be a jerk, but he wasn't wrong back when he was portraying Tory as some out-of-touch, upper class twit/Thurston Howel the Third type. All Tory has to do is not rock the boat until October, and he'll likely be our next mayor, but he just can't keep himself from snatching defeat from the jaws of victory, can he?

I too got the Doug Ford email. I assume he got my email address from Brother Rob (who presumably stole it from the City). Will Doug have to count the cost of obtaining/compiling this list in his election expenses and who gets paid - Rob, the City or ???

Here's the link to a lengthy pdf - I've skimmed up to page 15 so far and can't see the relevance to this thread - maybe someone else can.

That link only gets me to this:

Screen Shot 2014-09-20 at 11.29.06 AM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-09-20 at 11.29.06 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-09-20 at 11.29.06 AM.png
    84.6 KB · Views: 781
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back