News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't someone publicly call him out on that, specifically the born-into-money part, the nepotism and the misuse of the driver? Why is that so hard?

yep. i've said this before, but i'll say it again. the fords are obviously hateful people. but the longer they're allowed to get away with this crap, the worse it looks on the rest of us, not them. the media are complicit by way of incompetence, as far as i'm concerned.

Doug just ripped him. This election is going haywire.
No, Doug has just gotta be Doug. He's more obnoxious than Rob, and he doesn't know when to STFU. If he thinks he's hammering away at Tory's support, he's nuts. Oh yeah, that's right, he is nuts.

Ann Hui @annhui · 24m
"My father never gave me a single penny...or gave me a position" Doug Ford says

Ann Hui @annhui · 25m
"I grew up working in my dad's factory," Doug says on "silver spoon" accusation of John Tory. "I worked day in day out 18 hrs a day"

No, Doug has just gotta be Doug. He's more obnoxious than Rob, and he doesn't know when to STFU. If he thinks he's hammering away at Tory's support, he's nuts. Oh yeah, that's right, he is nuts.

Ann Hui @annhui · 24m

Ann Hui @annhui · 25m
"I grew up working in my dad's factory," Doug says on "silver spoon" accusation of John Tory. "I worked day in day out 18 hrs a day"

Well of course he is. But soft Ford Nations might come back. And there are stupid undecideds as well.

Ann Hui @annhui · 24m

Ann Hui @annhui · 25m

I worked for my dad's company as a teenager too...and I got the job because we're related. No other reason, really. It's not like I had an interview.

@reporterdonpeat 7m
Tory camp responds to Doug Ford via @Twitter RT @bobredelmn October 27th....Take out the trash day... polls open from 9 am to 9pm #TOpoli

Last edited:
To my surprise, MINO Ford was not nominated for the 2014 World Mayor award. Call me shocked and horrified! See: http://www.worldmayor.com/

shocked.jpg

Attachments

• shocked.jpg
    shocked.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 663
also, how many hours had Doug spent at City Hall?? He has the worst attendance record of any councillor except those who had health problems.

But Doug did have health problems. Well Rob did, sorta, you know retroactively applied because that's how cancer works. So by virtue of association so does Doug. Not literally, because they're not the same person. Except they kinda are. So what I'm saying is any consideration given to Rob, should also be given to Doug because that consideration is transferable. That's how democracy works here folks.

@judemacdonald: Very glad to see Doug Ford emphasized the importance of and his time on the Government Management Committee. A crucial role. #TOpoli

Ann Hui @annhui · 25m
Actually, that's pretty impressive. Doug only had 6 hours a day left to sleep, eat and oversee his hash operations.

@mderbecker: "Doug bravely dissed Tory from a deadly one-topic presser rather than cowardly meeting him face-to-face in the debate." #TOpoli #FordNation

If anyone spots soft Doug support in the wild, please describe it here. These are strange animals and we need to know more about them, e.g. do they poop in the woods, eat their young, etc

What makes them tick, and how do we stop it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back